Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Technology > Consoles > Playstation

Old Jan. 31st, '14, 4:49 pm   #1
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0
Default Playstation NOW.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...g-this-summer/

Quote:
Leveraging Gaikai’s advanced cloud-based technology, PlayStation Now will allow you to:
Play video games instantly across multiple devices, similar to the way you might stream TV, movies, and music.
Stream full games to all of your compatible PlayStation devices including PS4, PS3, and PlayStation Vita as well as non-PlayStation devices, beginning with 2014 BRAVIA TV models and expanding to numerous other Internet-connected devices.
Always play the most updated version of your game. With games hosted in the cloud, you can take your game with you – just log in with your Sony Entertainment Network account on a compatible device and your games and saved progress will be easily available.
If this in fact works as advertised I can see a HUGE upside to Sony going forward, if it fails then it's another black eye for the big S.

I love the idea in theory, would be awesome to get in on BETA testing

this kind of slipped under the radar, I remember reading about it on Twitter last week and just skimmed over it and finally got around to reading what it actually is. I can't wait to see this.

Old Jun. 24th, '14, 4:25 pm   #2
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

I'm in!!!!

(beta)

Loading it up tonight and see how it works....

Old Jun. 24th, '14, 4:29 pm   #3
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario

Just reading through the NDA, sorry guys I can't publicly talk about details