Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > General Banter

Old Oct. 31st, '14, 2:10 pm   #1
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,916
Toronto
Default Trick or Treat!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Halloween.

Are you getting dressed up? If so, as what/who?

I think I'm going out tonight as Heisenberg (hat, sun glasses and the goatee) I just need to hit a candy store on the way home and pick up some blue rock candy for my bag of meth!

My daughter is going out as an angel (and yes, she is) and my son as the bad guy from Scream. The funny thing is he's never seen any of the Scream movies, so I don't know how he knew about the character

And after reading JK's post on facebook, I feel a Saw movie marathon happening this weekend! Love that series.

There is no "I" in the XBSHL, only "we"
Old Oct. 31st, '14, 5:12 pm   #2
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,748
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

I had to work unfortunately but I did get to be on a special patrol tonight. I had to just walk around the housing area and ensure all the kids and families were safe with going house to house. The weather was great so I wasn't complaining although I did get tired about kids asking if they could hold my gun!
Old Oct. 31st, '14, 5:36 pm   #3
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,148
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Much as I'd like to hit a downtown bar and ogle the costumes from the upper deck, I think I'm gonna turn in at 11 and go to work at 6 tomorrow.
"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Nov. 1st, '14, 10:59 am   #4
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,676
Boston

I didn't dress up, but did take the family over to see another family for dinner, and then walked around and did the trick or treating thing. It was fun.

Old Nov. 2nd, '14, 12:50 am   #5
chazzzz84
I'm a Bear
Dec 2012 978
Lake Hills, New York

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU AS WELL. Great post BBB and great choice going as Heisenberg. I looove that show. You got any pics?
I'm a Bear ('''''\ ( ;....; ) /''''')
Old Nov. 3rd, '14, 11:34 am   #6
SkatingPenguin
Not bad for 1.5 mil eh?

Jun 2008 2,734
Toronto, Ontario
Send a message via MSN to SkatingPenguin

I had a gig in downtown Toronto and the highlight of the night was this kinda fake chick in her 30's that chose to expose her top half as part of her outfit. She was with a really muscled guy with tats who looked like he could kill you in about 2 seconds. Anyways she was wearing fishnet's, she was wearing like a mrs clause sort of body suit with a nun hat. Most importantly her fake boobs were fully exposed with tape on her nipples. She had botox to her lips forsure but she was hot!!! The guys in the band and I only saw her the 2nd or 3rd last song of the night and couldnt even play properly after that. I had my phone with me and quickly took a pic but it was only a side shot. Had she shown up earlier she would have won the costume contest forsure!!!

This pic does NOT do justice!!

Last edited by SkatingPenguin; Nov. 3rd, '14 at 11:44 am.
Old Nov. 3rd, '14, 2:25 pm   #7
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,916
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzzz84 View Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU AS WELL. Great post BBB and great choice going as Heisenberg. I looove that show. You got any pics?
Next year. I'll probably be the same again and I'll be sure to take pics.

Old Nov. 3rd, '14, 2:31 pm   #8
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,148
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I bet she bakes a mean casserole.
"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Nov. 3rd, '14, 3:24 pm   #9
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,916
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleyarms83 View Post
I bet she bakes a mean casserole.
Seafood with crab(s) perhaps?