Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Everything Else

Old Aug. 16th, '15, 4:13 pm   #41
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,174
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I saw you beat my South Park score so I went in and promptly doubled my all time record on any table ever. Good luck to you sir.

...and to me for ever duplicating that kind of a round!

"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Aug. 20th, '15, 3:34 pm   #42
BleedBlueBlood
Toronto Owner/Captain

Jun 2008 18,292
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleyarms83 View Post
I saw you beat my South Park score so I went in and promptly doubled my all time record on any table ever. Good luck to you sir.

...and to me for ever duplicating that kind of a round!

Ok, you can have that table J I'm not even going to bother trying to beat it. How long did that take you?

I see JK beat my Plants vs Zombies table score while I was up north. Gonna work on getting back on top of that one this weekend.

Old Aug. 20th, '15, 7:46 pm   #43
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,174
Winnipeg, Manitoba

That was about a 70 minute game I would say. Would you believe 200 million came off one ball?

"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Aug. 20th, '15, 9:14 pm   #44
BleedBlueBlood
Toronto Owner/Captain

Jun 2008 18,292
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleyarms83 View Post
That was about a 70 minute game I would say. Would you believe 200 million came off one ball?
Wowser, great job.

Old Aug. 28th, '15, 12:18 am   #45
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,174
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Just throwing it out there, but Civil War is not a good table at all. It seems like everything on the table conspires to throw the ball to unplayable spots anytime you do anything.

Old Aug. 28th, '15, 10:46 am   #46
BleedBlueBlood
Toronto Owner/Captain

Jun 2008 18,292
Toronto

That's a Marvel table right?

I haven't bought any Marvel tables as I'm not a big comic book guy. I've only played the 3 that came with PinballFX, Blade, Spiderman and Ironman.

Old Aug. 28th, '15, 12:37 pm   #47
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,174
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
That's a Marvel table right?

I haven't bought any Marvel tables as I'm not a big comic book guy. I've only played the 3 that came with PinballFX, Blade, Spiderman and Ironman.
Yep. I AM a comic geek in the sense that I collected 10 years ago, so I've got most of the Marvel tables. Actually those are all I have along with South Park and the freebies like Rome and Pasha.

I recommend trying the Avengers stories pack of you're going to do it. Most of the individual tables are kind of okay at best but Infinity Gauntlet and Fear Itself are pretty fun tables.

Old Aug. 28th, '15, 12:42 pm   #48
BleedBlueBlood
Toronto Owner/Captain

Jun 2008 18,292
Toronto

Ok, when I feel like getting new tables I'll check them out.

Old Sep. 28th, '17, 2:45 pm   #49
BleedBlueBlood
Toronto Owner/Captain

Jun 2008 18,292
Toronto

FX 3 has been released and it's FREE. All the old tables can be imported as well

Some of the new tables look fantastic.

Old Sep. 30th, '17, 10:15 pm   #50
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,174
Winnipeg, Manitoba

The newest Marvel tables don't rank up to the old ones, but those Universal ones look extreme to the maxx.