XBox-Sports.com
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > Help & Information Desk > Site Help

Old Nov. 25th, '15, 2:16 pm   #1
BenchBoss67
Oct 2008 2,449
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67
Default changing avatar

can someone tell me how I change my avatar on the site. My actual xbox playar avatar

Old Nov. 25th, '15, 2:21 pm   #2
DrugMonkeyRX
Pack it up

Jul 2008 7,153
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to DrugMonkeyRX Send a message via AIM to DrugMonkeyRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenchBoss67 View Post
can someone tell me how I change my avatar on the site. My actual xbox playar avatar

You have to change that on your XBOX walt....then you may have to sign out and sign back in to see the change.

Old Nov. 25th, '15, 2:26 pm   #3
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,780
St. Louis, Mo

Right now your avatar is a double fist pumping Dallas jersey wearer. The reason I mention it is because I've had a horrible time with the Live avatars since XB1 came out. When I last changed my avatar, I didn't think the changes were taking place. I refreshed my browser, logged on the XBox 360 and messed with my avy, tried different browsers, cleared cache, etc. etc. You name it, I tried. Ended up finding out that it was displaying what I wanted...just not for me

So, I described your avatar because if that's what you want, that's what is showing to me. It might take a while for you to see the change. It's very frustrating.
Old Nov. 25th, '15, 2:30 pm   #4
DrugMonkeyRX
Pack it up

Jul 2008 7,153
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to DrugMonkeyRX Send a message via AIM to DrugMonkeyRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujimum View Post
Right now your avatar is a double fist pumping Dallas jersey wearer. The reason I mention it is because I've had a horrible time with the Live avatars since XB1 came out. When I last changed my avatar, I didn't think the changes were taking place. I refreshed my browser, logged on the XBox 360 and messed with my avy, tried different browsers, cleared cache, etc. etc. You name it, I tried. Ended up finding out that it was displaying what I wanted...just not for me

So, I described your avatar because if that's what you want, that's what is showing to me. It might take a while for you to see the change. It's very frustrating.
same shit is happening right now for me....this never happened before.

Old Nov. 25th, '15, 2:36 pm   #5
BenchBoss67
Oct 2008 2,449
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

Ok yes was changing jersey for new season. Mine still shows flyers jersey I did log out and back in that's why I asked will wait and see but thsnkd

Old Nov. 25th, '15, 4:20 pm   #6
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,780
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrugMonkeyRX View Post
same shit is happening right now for me....this never happened before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenchBoss67 View Post
Ok yes was changing jersey for new season. Mine still shows flyers jersey I did log out and back in that's why I asked will wait and see but thsnkd
Yeah, it's become really bad. I changed my guy into a business suit when we opened THL and I was "panicking" because I wasn't dressed right for the grand opening

However, a week or two ago, I changed it to something else just to get rid of my suit and it changed immediately.

So yeah, like I said, it just takes a while and I'm assuming it's some sort of caching issue (lack of knowledge speaking here) because it DOES appear correctly to others.

DrugMonkey, you look like your pimp punching (not slapping) someone

It used to be when I'd hold Shift and press F5 it would update on the site or where you can see your avatar, but none of those were updating. Luckily, pixel finally told me it was the one I wanted and so I just had to wait it out.
Old Nov. 25th, '15, 6:38 pm   #7
BenchBoss67
Oct 2008 2,449
West Chester, PA

it has finally changed and I see the fist pumping not sure why cause he wasnt in my online avatar