XBox-Sports.com
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > Help & Information Desk > Site Help

Old May. 22nd, '12, 7:08 pm   #1
Finchy156
May 2012 16
Default Profile Help Please

As some of you may know, I am new to the website. I have played in the VHL every year on NHL and am looking forward to playing in the XBSHL rather than the VHL.

My predicament is that I try to go into the Leagues forum but it says I do not have access. Do I have to be approved on the website by the Administrators? If so, how long does that usually take?

I put a post in the Introduction Forum a week or two ago, and have just been anxious to sign up for the XBSHL.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Finchy156
Old May. 22nd, '12, 7:32 pm   #2
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,780
St. Louis, Mo

Go to the top right of the site and click the gray button titled "Leagues".

That takes you to the scoreboard where you can signup. On the left of the scoreboard is a menu option called "Sign Up!" Click it. Fill out your info. Then click Submit at the bottom of the page.

We aren't approving any members just yet so you still won't have access to the forums but you will be signed up.

Hope that helps and thanks for you interest.