User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Racing

Old Jan. 26th, '11, 1:48 pm   #11
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0

Thanks to dark I bought Two Worlds II instead of this game. Dark is now on my enemy list.
Old Jan. 26th, '11, 1:54 pm   #12
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,672
Boston

Finished all the beginner and amateur races, two more to go on professional. Have the B and A licenses, so much more to do! Favorite car so far? Can't decide - haven't gotten into the big money yet to buy the super cars.

Last edited by OSB; Jan. 26th, '11 at 1:55 pm.

Old Jan. 26th, '11, 6:15 pm   #13
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,095
Raleigh, NC
Send a message via MSN to nosice Send a message via AIM to nosice

Okay am I screwed or what??? I go and do the first licenses in A and try to get started in this game.. I buy a 89 or 91 (cant remember) Skyline for 14 K and it has 89K KM on it...

I start doing the licenses I come back to home and I notice i have a delivery.. Its a Kart.. I say sure I want the kart.. Next thing i know I cant find the skyline any where... All i have is 5K in credits... I barely put the game and I think i need to delete and startover.. Is this the case?

Old Jan. 27th, '11, 11:16 am   #14
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,672
Boston

Your cars are categorized as premium or regular, and there is are tabs on the left side of the menu for those types of cars as well as your list of favorites. The Kart is premium, so you're probably just looking at the premium tab. Click on the left on the "regular" tab and your skyline should be there!

The only difference between premium and regular cars is the amount of detail that went into rendering them. For example, the cockpit view is only available on premium cars, and its pretty random as to what they considered/labeled premium or not. The Bugatti Veyron for example is a "regular" car, while far inferior cars are "Premium".

Hope that helps!

Cheers!

Old Mar. 21st, '11, 7:49 pm   #15
Jepockn

Jun 2008 2,591
Regina, SK
Send a message via MSN to Jepockn

i was finally able to pick this game up for 29$ at wal-mart. but my god does it ever take a long time to start up

Old Mar. 22nd, '11, 11:17 am   #16
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,672
Boston

Yes it does, but it is worth the wait.

Old Apr. 1st, '11, 7:32 am   #17
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

I scored my copy as well, however I can't find it... literally, I can't find it. My receipt says I own a copy but the bag that I thought it was in either ate it or is hiding it.