Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Hockey > OTP Hockey

Old Jun. 2nd, '17, 7:41 pm   #21
slickeeeslick
Jun 2014 52
Indiana

I understand that the following preferences will be considered active for the Summer Series and will be referenced during scheduling of team games. While every effort will be made to accommodate all preferences, I understand there may be times I will be called upon to play secondary choice positions. Refusals and inflexibility may result in less opportunities to play, ranging from being benched, to being waived and in extreme cases suspended from league play.

From a scale of 1 to 5 please apply a number indicating how often you mind playing a specific position.

The scale is as follows:

Never - 0 games a season ( 1 )
Extreme Emergencies - up to 3 games in a season ( 2 )
If Needed - up to 10 games in a season ( 3 )
Sure - up to 20 games in a season ( 4 )
Anytime - any amount is fine ( 5 )

Center (1 to 5):5
Left Winger (1 to 5):5
Right Winger (1 to 5):5
Left Defense (1 to 5):2
Right Defense (1 to 5):2
Goaltender (1 to 5):3

Additional Notes: Owners be advised I will not be available from June 25-30. After my return I will be good for ALL!

Last edited by slickeeeslick; Jun. 24th, '17 at 3:24 pm.

Old Jun. 2nd, '17, 7:56 pm   #22
CyanoticGreg
May 2012 40
Greenville, North Carolina

understand that the following preferences will be considered active for the Summer Series and will be referenced during scheduling of team games. While every effort will be made to accommodate all preferences, I understand there may be times I will be called upon to play secondary choice positions. Refusals and inflexibility may result in less opportunities to play, ranging from being benched, to being waived and in extreme cases suspended from league play.

From a scale of 1 to 5 please apply a number indicating how often you mind playing a specific position.

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 4
Left Winger (1 to 5): 3
Right Winger (1 to 5): 5
Left Defense (1 to 5): 2
Right Defense (1 to 5): 2
Goaltender (1 to 5): 1

Additional

Old Jun. 2nd, '17, 8:35 pm   #23
NIKDAGREEK23
Jul 2008 240

I understand that the following preferences will be considered active for the Summer Series and will be referenced during scheduling of team games. While every effort will be made to accommodate all preferences, I understand there may be times I will be called upon to play secondary choice positions. Refusals and inflexibility may result in less opportunities to play, ranging from being benched, to being waived and in extreme cases suspended from league play.

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 2
Left Winger (1 to 5) 5
Right Winger (1 to 5): 1
Left Defense (1 to 5): 1
Right Defense (1 to 5): 1

Last edited by NIKDAGREEK23; Jun. 3rd, '17 at 8:36 am.

Old Jun. 2nd, '17, 10:38 pm   #24
Nutty Grandpa
Dec 2015 91
Canton, GA

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 4
Right Winger (1 to 5): 2
Left Defense (1 to 5): 5
Right Defense (1 to 5): 5
Goaltender (1 to 5): 3

Only thing with my summer is I do have baseball games that from time to time will keep away.

Old Jun. 2nd, '17, 11:10 pm   #25
ChemicalDpendnt
BONOB0000000000000000!
May 2011 621
Long Island NY

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 2

Additional Notes:

Last edited by ChemicalDpendnt; Jun. 3rd, '17 at 9:21 am.

Old Jun. 3rd, '17, 7:21 am   #26
TheBossCwC
Jaromir Jagr

Sep 2011 548
London, ON

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 5
Left Winger (1 to 5): 5

KCCO

Old Jun. 3rd, '17, 9:41 am   #27
Rip Winkle
Administrator

Aug 2008 6,492
Canada

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 3
Left Defense (1 to 5): 3
Right Defense (1 to 5):3
Goaltender (1 to 5): 2

Site > League > Team > Self
Old Jun. 3rd, '17, 1:16 pm   #28
That 1 odd guy
Feb 2017 65
Pittsburgh
XBS

The scale is as follows:

Left Winger (1 to 5): 4
Left Defense (1 to 5): 4
Right Defense (1 to 5): 4

Additional Notes:
Hi i play 239 which is 2 nights a week. So i will not be available for those nights but i will be available the other 3 nights. So worst case scenario is 1 night week. Just don't want too leave anyone short handed thanks

Last edited by That 1 odd guy; Jun. 3rd, '17 at 8:05 pm.

Old Jun. 3rd, '17, 10:51 pm   #29
kdfsjljklgjfg
Jul 2008 1,928
Austin, TX
Send a message via AIM to kdfsjljklgjfg Send a message via Skype™ to kdfsjljklgjfg

The scale is as follows:

Left Defense (1 to 5): 5
Right Defense (1 to 5):5
Goaltender (1 to 5): 5

Additional Notes: At this time, I only typically have 2 days off during the week, and I work nights on shifts that prevent me from playing XBS. I wish I could give a definitive answer on what days each week that is, but they typically change week to week. I'm going to try to get more morning shifts in the coming weeks, but I can't guarantee anything.

Mr. Utility
Old Jun. 4th, '17, 7:47 am   #30
DesiredCustoms
XBSHL Junkie
Jun 2008 3,235
Niagara Falls, Ontario

The scale is as follows:

Left Winger (1 to 5): 1
Left Defense (1 to 5): 1

Additional Notes: