Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Hockey > OTP Hockey

Old Jun. 1st, '17, 10:54 pm   #1
DustyRytStyk
XBS Bully

May 2011 1,855
Long Island, NY
XBS XBSHL International Summer Series Position Card Thread

Summer Series Position Card Thread

Please refrain from posting anything in this thread other than information pertaining to your draft card.

To be approved for the XBSHL International Summer Series, we require that each player specifies the position(s) they intend to play for the upcoming tournament. This is to help the owners draft a well rounded team and we don't get situations where a player is drafted for an incorrect position.

However, unlike previous seasons, you will not be required to sign up on the scoreboard as well. We will be using this position card thread as your official sign up request. So as per usual just copy, paste, and fill in the required information.

I understand that the following preferences will be considered active for the Summer Series and will be referenced during scheduling of team games. While every effort will be made to accommodate all preferences, I understand there may be times I will be called upon to play secondary choice positions. Refusals and inflexibility may result in less opportunities to play, ranging from being benched, to being waived and in extreme cases suspended from league play.

From a scale of 1 to 5 please apply a number indicating how often you mind playing a specific position.

The scale is as follows:

Never - 0 games a season ( 1 )
Extreme Emergencies - up to 3 games in a season ( 2 )
If Needed - up to 10 games in a season ( 3 )
Sure - up to 20 games in a season ( 4 )
Anytime - any amount is fine ( 5 )

Center (1 to 5):
Left Winger (1 to 5):
Right Winger (1 to 5):
Left Defense (1 to 5):
Right Defense (1 to 5):
Goaltender (1 to 5):

Additional Notes:

Last edited by DustyRytStyk; Jun. 1st, '17 at 11:01 pm.

Old Jun. 1st, '17, 10:59 pm   #2
DustyRytStyk
XBS Bully

May 2011 1,855
Long Island, NY

I understand that the following preferences will be considered active for the Summer Series and will be referenced during scheduling of team games. While every effort will be made to accommodate all preferences, I understand there may be times I will be called upon to play secondary choice positions. Refusals and inflexibility may result in less opportunities to play, ranging from being benched, to being waived and in extreme cases suspended from league play.

From a scale of 1 to 5 please apply a number indicating how often you mind playing a specific position.

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 5
Left Winger (1 to 5): 4
Right Winger (1 to 5): 3
Left Defense (1 to 5): 2
Right Defense (1 to 5): 2
Goaltender (1 to 5): 1

Additional Notes: I will be away Monday, July 17th - Friday, July 21st.

Last edited by DustyRytStyk; Jun. 21st, '17 at 1:31 pm.

Old Jun. 1st, '17, 11:19 pm   #3
HABS
Mar 2009 195
Sarnia, ON

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5):1
Left Winger (1 to 5):1
Right Winger (1 to 5):1
Left Defense (1 to 5):1
Right Defense (1 to 5):1
Goaltender (1 to 5) 5

Last edited by Nexus510; Jun. 1st, '17 at 11:27 pm.

Old Jun. 2nd, '17, 6:21 am   #4
BenchBoss67
Oct 2008 2,352
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 2
Left Winger (1 to 5): 5
Right Winger (1 to 5): 5
Left Defense (1 to 5): 1

Additional Notes:

Old Jun. 2nd, '17, 7:03 am   #5
NYIsles1972
Feb 2017 16
Long Island, NY

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 4
Left Defense (1 to 5): 5
Right Defense (1 to 5): 5
Goaltender (1 to 5): 2

Additional notes:

Old Jun. 2nd, '17, 8:08 am   #6
x AbiLiTy x
The Legendary SlapNootSki

Feb 2017 93
Indiana

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 2
Left Winger (1 to 5): 4
Right Winger (1 to 5): 2
Left Defense (1 to 5): 3
Goaltender (1 to 5): 5

Additional Notes: I'll be gone July 20th - 23.

Last edited by x AbiLiTy x; Jun. 15th, '17 at 12:37 pm.

Old Jun. 2nd, '17, 8:42 am   #7
XBoxJon
Bringing heat

Jun 2008 6,861
St. Louis, MO
Send a message via MSN to XBoxJon Send a message via Skype™ to XBoxJon Send a message via Yahoo to XBoxJon

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 3
Left Winger (1 to 5): 3
Right Defense (1 to 5): 4

Additional notes: will be on vacation and out of town the week of July 23rd.

Old Jun. 2nd, '17, 9:00 am   #8
LayNher15

Mar 2016 90
Florida

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5):1
Left Winger (1 to 5):2
Right Winger (1 to 5):2
Left Defense (1 to 5):4
Right Defense (1 to 5):5
Goaltender (1 to 5) 5

Old Jun. 2nd, '17, 9:08 am   #9
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,417
Boston

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 3
Left Winger (1 to 5): 3
Right Defense (1 to 5): 4

Additional Notes: I travel for work, though this summer looks fairly light and I just hired another FTE to help take the load off.

Old Jun. 2nd, '17, 9:55 am   #10
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,429
In my glove

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 5
Right Defense (1 to 5): 1
Goaltender (1 to 5): 3

Additional Notes: I'll play anywhere needed except for RD.

***Not sure if this will still be going in mid August, but I will be away from August 18th to 27th.

Last edited by BleedBlueBlood; Jun. 23rd, '17 at 11:42 am.

As you skate across my blueline in the shadow of death, thou shall fear my evil - Sauerkraut 23:4
"My uncle Tretiak taught me everything I know" - Baron Von Sauerkraut