Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Racing

Old Oct. 4th, '11, 5:05 pm   #1
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99
Default Forza Motorsport 4

Noticed the demo is on the marketplace. Downloaded it and gave it a try. Really unimpressed. The demo gives it the feel that it's going away from the closed circuit style racing and more towards the wide open need for speed style. Not sure if that's a true representation but that's the feel the demo gave me. Think I'll pick up F1 2011 when the price drops and that'll be my racer for the year.*
Old Oct. 4th, '11, 5:12 pm   #2
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Do you have kinect? I just wonder how that is working.

Forza is one of those games that I lose interest only because there isn't a lot of interest by friends. I loved 1 and 2. 3 I sent back very quickly. I haven't even looked at 4.
Old Oct. 4th, '11, 5:57 pm   #3
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0

I almost got 100% on Forza3. I really really love the game. However, I am just not into racing right now with hockey and fifa and bf3 and gears3 all out plus a few others. Also, I am not sure if they would change the game enough to warrant me buying it. I will probably pass on this one.
Old Oct. 4th, '11, 7:02 pm   #4
BleedBlueBlood
Toronto Owner/Captain

Jun 2008 18,306
Toronto

I bought Forza 3 (still have it) but played only about an hour of it....I don't have time to race like I used to I think I should just save my $ and stop buying games like this that I won't play.

Old Oct. 4th, '11, 10:30 pm   #5
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Forza 3 felt, to me, like the cars were over half of the size of the road. Granted, I only played a short bit (maybe 2 races online) but I felt like I couldn't pass or for that matter, keep the car on the road because it was too big

Forza 1 and 2 felt perfect to me and 3 just felt off. But again, I had no motivation to play it. It almost seemed to have too much stuff. The career wasn't interesting.

I guess what held my interest in the first two games was that I was in leagues and we had to have certain cars and/or classes. So I played the career to unlock cars for the league. It's one of the few games that I prefer online over offline.
Old Oct. 5th, '11, 12:32 am   #6
darktrc
Landeskoging

Jun 2008 3,223
Richmond Hill, ON
Send a message via MSN to darktrc

I will be renting Forza 4, whenever, very intrigued and loved Forza 3, didn't get as far as Pixel but enjoyed my time with that game.
Old Oct. 5th, '11, 9:16 am   #7
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,112
Raleigh, NC
Send a message via MSN to nosice Send a message via AIM to nosice

racing games are extremely fun.. I wish we could get as many drivers as we had in Forza 2.. But I think that just might have been a special time...

Either way.. I'll probably rent it.. And see how it goes..

Old Oct. 5th, '11, 6:03 pm   #8
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,732
Boston

I'd love to get into some racing, but it has to be the right racing game and I have no clue what that is. I'd also love to get into some MMA games, but who knows if the next UFC game is going to live up to the hype. I have found that with online gaming, a large segment of gamers (not usually folks at XBS) will do anything within their powers to win, which ultimately sucks the fun out of good clean competition. Please do let me know how Forza 4 is, I LOVED Forza 2 and the leagues I raced in with that game. I probably spent as much time customizing my car than I did racing!

Old Oct. 5th, '11, 6:13 pm   #9
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,112
Raleigh, NC
Send a message via MSN to nosice Send a message via AIM to nosice

I wonder if juji has a some pics of cars he painted in Forza 2 at GUG..

Old Oct. 5th, '11, 6:41 pm   #10
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99

I loved the league we had with Forza 2. That was probably the most fun I've ever had with a racing game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk