XBox-Sports.com
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > Help & Information Desk > Site Help

Old Jun. 4th, '09, 6:55 pm   #21
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,193
Toronto

That makes sense...dark is pixel's boy toy..lol.

Old Jun. 4th, '09, 7:02 pm   #22
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
That makes sense...dark is pixel's boy toy..lol.
Damn skippy he is.
Old Jun. 4th, '09, 7:55 pm   #23
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsolute View Post
actually Darktrc was first person listed in the "Members List" area to be signed up date wise...
It should be:

pixel
jujimum
X-Bot
Darktrc
Gandalf
P403n1x

That's how it is when I sort it. You can also look at the user id to figure out the order.

BBB, the Moderator's section is the part I was referring to and I think only Admins can see that. That section shows us what forums are being moderated by whom. The Commissioner list should be visible to most everyone.
Old Jun. 4th, '09, 8:10 pm   #24
Synyster Diablo

Jul 2008 4,795

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujimum View Post
It should be:

pixel
jujimum
X-Bot
Darktrc
Gandalf
P403n1x

That's how it is when I sort it. You can also look at the user id to figure out the order.

BBB, the Moderator's section is the part I was referring to and I think only Admins can see that. That section shows us what forums are being moderated by whom. The Commissioner list should be visible to most everyone.
Actually as far as the sign ups, you are right

With the other page, I can see the Moderators... Mine shows Bongkarma maintains the Chicago forum, JKGuy16 maintains the XBS Radio forum and Rip Winkle maintains the NHL Singles forum but those are the only ones. I also see the Super Moderator, the Commissioners and the Admins...
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Samuel Johnson
Old Jun. 4th, '09, 11:46 pm   #25
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:

With the other page, I can see the Moderators... Mine shows Bongkarma maintains the Chicago forum, JKGuy16 maintains the XBS Radio forum and Rip Winkle maintains the NHL Singles forum but those are the only ones. I also see the Super Moderator, the Commissioners and the Admins...
Yeah, so it displays the leagues you are in. The Madden guys probably see ExArmy (in the Moderator section) but you don't.
Old Jun. 5th, '09, 7:12 am   #26
FluKy
Jun 2008 2,339
Toronto, ON
Send a message via MSN to FluKy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
You wacko....what are you talking about? Look at his join date....
DOH! you got me hahahahahhahaha its JULY not JUNE so shoot me i deserve it!

looked again and ya, pixel was first haha
]
Old Jun. 5th, '09, 8:41 am   #27
OldTimeHockey
The Garbage Man

Jul 2008 7,842
South Amboy, NJ
Send a message via MSN to OldTimeHockey

Quote:

Just adding this to the discussion....

I cannot see Bongkarma because I was not on Team Chicago and don't have access to Team Chicago's forum, but I do see CSampson moderates the NY Rangers (gag!!!!) forum.

So I learned you can only see those in charge of the things you belong to when it comes to moderation, but you should be able to see everyone else who runs the site.

On a side note, I thought dark was replaced by juji in pixel's heart with his 10 inch orange salamander? LOL

Last edited by OldTimeHockey; Jun. 5th, '09 at 8:42 am.

Old Jun. 5th, '09, 8:52 am   #28
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,193
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimeHockey View Post
On a side note, I thought dark was replaced by juji in pixel's heart with his 10 inch orange salamander? LOL
I agree, that's pretty tough competition ..lol.

Old Jun. 25th, '09, 6:35 pm   #29
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:
Thanks Jim. Found the meet our staff.

One suggestion though...on that page, should say what they are the moderator/commisioner/etc. of. That way newer people who do not know know exactly whom to contact with questions/problems. Unless they typed it in below their name, I don't see that info.
Quote:
I don't think I'm looking in the right place Jim cause I'm not seeing that.

Its ok. Not trying to make a big deal out of it. Was just something that caugt my eye, and knowing its the software and can't be corrected easily, then its not a big deal.
I just thought I'd bump this and say that I don't see the problem. I looked at it again and I think it looks great and it is very easy to see the Commissioner(s) of each league regardless of your member privileges.

Last edited by jujimum; Jun. 25th, '09 at 6:36 pm.
Old Jun. 25th, '09, 6:52 pm   #30
Synyster Diablo

Jul 2008 4,795

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujimum View Post
I just thought I'd bump this and say that I don't see the problem. I looked at it again and I think it looks great and it is very easy to see the Commissioner(s) of each league regardless of your member privileges.

Oh wow! Great update!!! :thumbups:
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Samuel Johnson