Old Jul. 7th, '17, 7:21 pm   #1
DustyRytStyk
XBS Bully

May 2011 2,029
Long Island, NY
XBS Summer Series: News and Notes

News & Notes

Hey guys,

Thanks again to those of you who signed up for the Summer Series and to those of you who have recently recommended new members to our site. We hope you enjoyed the first week of the Summer Series and continue to do so as we move forward. I know I had a great time having some fun playing with my teammates and we hope you did as well.

We are also happy to announce that we plan on having the Three Stars and Power Rankings as part of the Summer Series. Allthway has volunteered to take on the task once again, so stay tuned.

In regards to availability and new sign ups please take the time to read the two notes below.

Availability:
We know that some of you are playing at other leagues besides XBS and we respect that. However, it happened a few times this past week where players left last minute to go play games in another league. We just ask that you please try to be responsible when you post your availability for the week. It certainly isn't fair to your team or the opposing team if you leave suddenly because of a scheduling conflict with another league. We do understand that teams have alternates but if you sign up for a game please try to be there or at the very least give your captain fair notice.

New Sign Ups:
When we started the Summer Series, we certainly didn't expect new members to join us at this time. Believe me, we are thrilled that new people are joining us and rather than having them sit there for the entire 5 weeks, we will be assigning any new members that sign up, to one of our five teams. So, if you know anyone who might be a good fit here feel free to refer them to XBS.

Thanks for taking the time to read and good luck to all teams in Week 2!

Sincerely,

Old Jul. 7th, '17, 11:34 pm   #2
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Vezina Hands

Jun 2008 17,734
NE of TO

Great news about ATW doing the write ups again. Looking forward to the great reads.

Love that the new sign ups are being assigned right away, great move for the summer league.

Old Jul. 8th, '17, 9:28 am   #3
GetLowBanks
aka: RickJamezl3ish

May 2011 1,078
Windsor

Thumbs up, glad to hear.

Old Jul. 8th, '17, 1:32 pm   #4
Makakk88
Just Joe

May 2011 870

Yup, great news.

Old Jul. 8th, '17, 6:13 pm   #5