XBox-Sports.com
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > Help & Information Desk > Site Help

Old Jan. 23rd, '12, 7:49 am   #1
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99
Default Tapatalk

Anyone else have Tapatalk? I'm getting a error that I'm not sure if it's a XBS problem or Tapatalk problem. For most of the site it works great but if I try and enter the Games or Members Leagues forum I get a error. "Unknown Error, it appears the server has some issue with Tapatalk or your session has expired. If the problem persists, please re-enter this from from account tab." I've tried numerous times and keep getting same error. If the thread has new posts, it'll load it fine but if I try to go through the forums tab it won't. Didn't know if anyone had any ideas?
Old Jan. 23rd, '12, 8:06 am   #2
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0

I have the same problem as well with other restricted forums. Not sure what is causing it but it is annoying.
Old Jan. 23rd, '12, 8:33 am   #3
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

I get that error from time to time, just close the app completely and relaunch... failing that, close the app and wait for a few minutes and relaunch.

Old Jan. 23rd, '12, 12:30 pm   #4
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,700
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 2.0 View Post
I get that error from time to time, just close the app completely and relaunch... failing that, close the app and wait for a few minutes and relaunch.
This. I use it too and have had similar issues. Definitely annoying.

Old Jan. 23rd, '12, 1:02 pm   #5
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99

Thanks guys. I've tried closing the app. Delete XBS from it and readding it to my forums and keep getting the error. Not a huge deal, just annoying. LOL
Old Jan. 23rd, '12, 1:51 pm   #6
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,700
Boston

Agreed. There are some websites I can't use it for, which is also kind of annoying. Hopefully it will continue to evolve as people continue to use it.

Old Jan. 23rd, '12, 1:54 pm   #7
bones56
I lock people up

Jun 2008 5,634
Long Island NY
Send a message via MSN to bones56 Send a message via AIM to bones56

i just tried it and i had no issues entering restricted forums!! Strange

Old Jan. 23rd, '12, 10:10 pm   #8
XBoxJon

Jun 2008 6,876
St. Louis, MO

No probs here. Love it
Old May. 5th, '12, 1:07 pm   #9
GrandmasterB
This is Flaming Dragon
Jul 2008 1,284
Colorado
Send a message via MSN to GrandmasterB

I just upgraded to the iPhone 4s and I've been having issues posting on Tapatalk. Every time I post something the app closes and doesn't post. I realize it's probably not a site issue, but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
http://appurls.com
http://www.grandmasterb.com
------------------------
"Just contact the Mayor's office. He has a special signal he shines in the sky...it's in the shape of a giant cock". ~ Hit Girl
Old May. 5th, '12, 7:00 pm   #10
Makakk88
Just Joe

May 2011 1,143

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmasterB View Post
I just upgraded to the iPhone 4s and I've been having issues posting on Tapatalk. Every time I post something the app closes and doesn't post. I realize it's probably not a site issue, but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
Yup happened to me too, 4s as well. BUT I just had an app update for tapatalk and it didn't happen since.

Tags
tapatalk