Jan 2009 843
403 Calgary, Ab

Anyone wanna get a game going tonight?
Old May. 27th, '13, 2:53 pm   #1003
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

Sorry bud, I missed it.

You know what would really KICK ASS?

Different consoles and computers connecting to DICE servers and playing head to head to head... Regardless of system we are all on the battlefield.

Even the vita for fuck sake.

Old May. 27th, '13, 2:54 pm   #1004
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan9289 View Post
Anyone wanna get a game going tonight?
I'll be on shortly then after dinner before the game...

Old May. 27th, '13, 3:13 pm   #1005
kdfsjljklgjfg
Jul 2008 1,964
Austin, TX
Send a message via AIM to kdfsjljklgjfg Send a message via Skype™ to kdfsjljklgjfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gade916 View Post
That's the other thing, I don't think I have any DLC maps or what not (just got it last week)
And I don't have any MS pts or space on my HD for anything else
I rock the old school 15 GB white Xbox
I don't even know if you can run it at all then because the updates are monstrous. I just went into the storage menu on my hard drive to find the numbers. Here are all of the updates that I have on mine and how much space they take:

Battlefield 3 Title Update - 201 MB
Battlefield 3 Update - 2.1 GB
Rent a Sever/E-sports Update - 1.1 GB
Multiplayer Update 3 - 2.4 GB
Multiplayer Update 4 - 1.5 GB
Multiplayer Update 5 - 1.8 GB
Multiplayer Update 6 - 2.0 GB

I took them all as they came, and they were mandatory updates, for a total of 11.1 GB in updates alone. Add another 1.5 GB if you choose to install the upgrade that gave it improved HD.

I don't know if maybe the most recent updates includes the improvements of others, and they all just stack if you downloaded them all, but you might be cutting it REALLY close.

Mr. Utility
Old May. 27th, '13, 3:32 pm   #1006
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...0254951303455/

Quote:
Have an Xbox 360 where you are constantly juggling items to get the free hard disk space that you need? We might be able to help — you can potentially save more than 4GB worth of hard disk space by deleting a few obsolete Battlefield 3 files. Sound good? Then just follow the instructions below.

NOTE: Make sure to follow the below instructions carefully so you don’t have to re-download any essential files unnecessarily.

These packages can safely be removed from your Xbox 360 hard drive:
Rent a Server/E-sports Update (1.1GB)
Multiplayer Update 4 (1.5GB)
Multiplayer Update 5 (1.8GB)

You should not remove any other files from your HDD as the other packages are required to run Battlefield 3 and its expansion packs/DLC files.

There are 2 possible scenarios to play Battlefield 3 Multiplayer online:
If you do not wish to play any DLCs and just want to enjoy the original Battlefield 3 base game multiplayer maps, you can select either Scenario 1 or Scenario 2.

If you wish to use any Battlefield 3 DLC expansion packs or DLC content such as the Rent a server functionality, you must use Scenario 2.

Scenario 1:
Accept the automatic Title Update when starting the game (if you haven’t already) and make sure to have your Online Pass installed. You can choose to ignore all of the Multiplayer Updates and just enter Multiplayer Online play.

Scenario 2:
Accept the automatic Title Update when starting the game (if you haven’t already) and make sure to have your Online Pass, Multiplayer Update 6 and any DLC expansion packs installed that you wish to use.

Minimum required files for Scenario 1:
Battlefield 3 Title Update
Online Pass

Minimum required files for Scenario 2:
Battlefield 3 Title Update
Online Pass
Multiplayer Update 6
Plus any expansion packs you wish to use:
Back to Karkand
Close Quarters
Armored Kill
Aftermath
End Game

Note that in order to use the Rent a server functionality, Kit Shortcuts, or any other DLC, you will need the latest Multiplayer Update (at the time of writing this is Multiplayer Update 6).

Old May. 27th, '13, 4:16 pm   #1007
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,954
Toronto

I'll be online around 9:30 to play for a couple hours (maybe longer).

Old May. 27th, '13, 6:58 pm   #1008
Nico 916 Suave
Sir Gorgeous

Jul 2011 3,552
Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks! Yeah, I was able to update it all, and the HD add on with about 3 GB to spare + having NHL13 on my Drive as well (must have more than 15GB perhaps, but not much more.)

Sorry I haven't been around guys, the past few days have been crazy. My Rottie dog in Pitt died at 10 a few days ago, (I'm living in Philly with my girlfriend, and was heading back to Pitt to visit in a few weeks so that was pretty rough.)
On top of that, a good thing, we finally moved into a new townhouse today , so I've been real busy with that, amazing place too.

Comcast is coming Wednesday so I really barely have any service from my phone as it is, in fact I have no idea how I'm able to reach you lunatics anyways ...

Looking forward to gaming with you guys soon hopefully!!

Old May. 28th, '13, 11:41 am   #1009
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,687
Boston

Thanks Rob for posting that memory insight - it will be good to clear up some space on the HDD. I haven't dusted this off in a while, but I'm absolutely down to play some BF3. I paid for the season pass unlock, so I should have everything open/available. No guarantees on skills though.

Old May. 28th, '13, 11:43 am   #1010
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,954
Toronto

Perfect, because the last 2 nights I've had it on, but no one was online to play BF