Danzerino
The Future of the Habs

Jun 2008 2,557
Montreal, Quebec
Send a message via MSN to Danzerino Send a message via AIM to Danzerino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tougie View Post
I never said how good the car was

But no seriously, those tickets are probably just to stand outside of the venue and listen.
Haha ya the prices are insane I still really wanna go might be a last minute impulse buy who knows.
Old Nov. 13th, '12, 7:22 pm   #22
Tougie
Banned
Jun 2012 1,649
Rockland, ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzerino View Post
Haha ya the prices are insane I still really wanna go might be a last minute impulse buy who knows.
I wouldn't regret it. Then again, I'd be one of the few rooting for Condit. I gotta give it up to Dana for constantly booking GSP's fights in Montreal. But it does make things sort of one sided. It's not like GSP can't sell out any arena in the world.
Old Nov. 13th, '12, 7:44 pm   #23
Danzerino
The Future of the Habs

Jun 2008 2,557
Montreal, Quebec
Send a message via MSN to Danzerino Send a message via AIM to Danzerino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tougie View Post
I wouldn't regret it. Then again, I'd be one of the few rooting for Condit. I gotta give it up to Dana for constantly booking GSP's fights in Montreal. But it does make things sort of one sided. It's not like GSP can't sell out any arena in the world.
Ya well he deserves to fight in his hometown haha and really I think only way to sell out a event in Montreal is to include GSP.
Old Nov. 13th, '12, 7:48 pm   #24
KT
Jul 2008 5,218
Vancouver, B.C

Go to it Mikey! Don't puss out, sell your iphone and buy a ticket for me as well mate.

GSP all the way, without a doubt. I don't see how Condit could possibly win (not to sound cocky) but GSP is better than Condit at just about everything. Condit might have more knockout power but that's about it. I like Condit, but he's facing an incredibly motivated, hungry GSP. Can't wait for this fight!!

Old Nov. 13th, '12, 8:52 pm   #25
Tougie
Banned
Jun 2012 1,649
Rockland, ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT View Post
Go to it Mikey! Don't puss out, sell your iphone and buy a ticket for me as well mate.

GSP all the way, without a doubt. I don't see how Condit could possibly win (not to sound cocky) but GSP is better than Condit at just about everything. Condit might have more knockout power but that's about it. I like Condit, but he's facing an incredibly motivated, hungry GSP. Can't wait for this fight!!
George has his way of dominating pretty much any style of fighter. But, as Chael Sonnen showed with Anderson (almost), anybody can get caught on any given night. Condit has the ability, but so did others. I'm a GSP fan, depending on who he fights. Condit, I'm rooting for him, but I wouldn't bet money on him.