Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > RPG's

Old Jun. 26th, '15, 6:00 am   #1
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,756
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg
Default Mass Effect: Andromeda

So aside from the announcement of Fallout 4, this game is what I am stoked about! The first 3 ME games were probably the most fun I have gotten out of any games I have played. I guess I am just fascinated with space and this game sort of lets me "experience" what could be out there.

It says that this new ME series takes place "long after the events of the first three major Mass Effect games". In the trailer the character is wearing N7 armor though, so it can't be that big of a leap forward. Either way I am very much looking forward to what I would imagine to be a new trilogy. Bring it on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG8V9dRqSsw
Old Jun. 26th, '15, 7:07 pm   #2
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,152
Winnipeg, Manitoba

They've earned enough credit with the first three games that I'll buy this on release day, no questions asked.
"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Jun. 26th, '15, 8:41 pm   #3
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

Aside from another single player KOTOR I couldn't have hoped for anything better than this. I can't wait.

Old Jun. 29th, '15, 6:49 am   #4
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,672
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleyarms83 View Post
They've earned enough credit with the first three games that I'll buy this on release day, no questions asked.
This, definitely this. Great series!

Old Jan. 21st, '17, 11:36 pm   #5
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,756
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

So this will be released on March 21st. I am SUPER stoked, this is the one game I have been looking forward to.
Old Jan. 22nd, '17, 12:16 pm   #6
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,152
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Still scheduled to come out the same day as South Park: The Fractured but Whole. I'll be letting the wife know to stay out of the living room that week.
"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Jan. 22nd, '17, 8:48 pm   #7
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,756
Fontanafredda, Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleyarms83 View Post
Still scheduled to come out the same day as South Park: The Fractured but Whole. I'll be letting the wife know to stay out of the living room that week.
Yes, I leave Korea on April 20th, so I will have about a solid month to get some time in with this. I am so excited!
Old Mar. 22nd, '17, 1:42 am   #8
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,756
Fontanafredda, Italy

Only played about an hour so far but I am loving it. It seems a lot deeper than the other 3 titles which I sort of like. I am still getting my bearings.