Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > RPG's

Old Jul. 5th, '15, 1:32 pm   #1
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,756
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg
Default Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Do any of you guys play this? I do not have much MMO experience, Elder Scrolls and SWTOR are the only two I have played. My friend got me into this one though and I must say it is a beautiful game with a great story and plenty to do.

I really like the job/class system and it is actually fun and rewarding to level your character. A big expansion was just released on June 23rd, Heavensward. It added a new race, bumped the level cap from 50 to 60, and added new dungeons, areas, and trials.

If anyone is interested in giving it a shot just let me know. There is a refer-a-friend thing going on right now and you get 30 days free. It really is am amazing gem.
Old Jul. 6th, '15, 6:36 am   #2
Rip Winkle
Administrator

Aug 2008 6,591
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latdogg View Post
Do any of you guys play this? I do not have much MMO experience, Elder Scrolls and SWTOR are the only two I have played. My friend got me into this one though and I must say it is a beautiful game with a great story and plenty to do.

I really like the job/class system and it is actually fun and rewarding to level your character. A big expansion was just released on June 23rd, Heavensward. It added a new race, bumped the level cap from 50 to 60, and added new dungeons, areas, and trials.

If anyone is interested in giving it a shot just let me know. There is a refer-a-friend thing going on right now and you get 30 days free. It really is am amazing gem.
Is it Xbox one latt?

i'd be interested if it is.

peace

Site > League > Team > Self
Old Jul. 6th, '15, 9:51 am   #3
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,756
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Winkle View Post
Is it Xbox one latt?

i'd be interested if it is.

peace
No, unfortunately it is just for Windows, Mac, and PS3/PS4. The cool thing about that is that no matter which of those four platforms you play on, you can play with everyone else. I play it on PC but my three other buddies all are on PS4. I love that it is cross platform.