XBox-Sports.com
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > Help & Information Desk > Graphics Help

Old Jul. 26th, '09, 12:52 am   #21
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,708
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJoeThornton19x View Post
Just did this tutorial. That was my first Photoshop experience and it was great. When you first open up Photoshop, there's so many buttons and applications - it's so discouraging. I finished this in just under an hour and now I can't wait to do one of my own.

Thanks a lot for this Juji.
Good to see and thanks for commenting.

It is daunting at first and I think I said above that I tried to touch on many of the basic tools. The key with Photoshop is to play around. Habsolute has progressed in a very short time and has exceeded my level. He learned it basically from tutorials and asking questions from what I understand. Once you get past being intimidated (which I hope this tutorial does and seems to have done), you can do a lot of basic stuff. How far you go with it depends on how much you wish to put into it.

Any questions feel free to ask. There are quite a few of us around now that know some tricks. pixel just taught me a simple one the other day and I've been using it A LOT. *EDIT* I forgot, two simple things he taught me and I've been using A LOT

Last edited by jujimum; Jul. 26th, '09 at 12:55 am.
Old Jul. 26th, '09, 4:11 pm   #22
xJoeThornton19x
SENS ARMY
Jul 2008 1,277
ON

Yeah it sure helps to have great teachers to guide you through this stuff. Habs was also lucky enough to have Pixel teach him a few things and now it's being sent on to me.

Last edited by xJoeThornton19x; Jul. 26th, '09 at 6:05 pm.
Old Jul. 26th, '09, 4:46 pm   #23
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

Juji is an excellent teacher

Old Jul. 26th, '09, 6:21 pm   #24
Synyster Diablo

Jul 2008 4,795

This tutorial definitely got my PS interest started and without it probably wouldn't be doing it today. Juji made it very simple and step by step so it was easy to follow. I recommend this tutorial to anyone who mentions to me that they are interested in getting in the PS thing. Juji's helped me out and Pixel's been my Master Yoda :thumbups:

I've also picked up stuff off tutorial videos on youtube...
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Samuel Johnson
Old Nov. 15th, '11, 5:11 am   #25
Kendal-jenner
Banned
Nov 2011 7

I use photo shop it is very useful from graphic
Old Sep. 26th, '12, 8:26 pm   #26
BenchBoss67
Oct 2008 2,277
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

i am so lost