Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Hockey > OTP Hockey

Old Feb. 18th, '17, 5:28 pm   #51
x AbiLiTy x
Gamertag = x AbiLiTy x

Feb 2017 40
Indiana
Default Agreement - x AbiLiTy x

I understand that the following preferences will be considered active for the season and will be referenced during scheduling of team games. While every effort will be made to accommodate all preferences, I understand there may be times I will be called upon to play secondary choice positions. Refusals and inflexibility may result in less opportunities to play, ranging from being benched, to being waived and in extreme cases suspended from league play.

From a scale of 1 to 5 please apply a number indicating how often you mind playing a specific position.

The scale is as follows:

Never - 0 games a season ( 1 )
Extreme Emergencies - up to 3 games in a season ( 2 )
If Needed - up to 10 games in a season ( 3 )
Sure - up to 20 games in a season ( 4 )
Anytime - any amount is fine ( 5 )

Center (1 to 5): 2
Left Winger (1 to 5): 4
Right Winger (1 to 5): 4
Left Defense (1 to 5): 4
Right Defense (1 to 5): 3
Goaltender (1 to 5): 5

Old Feb. 18th, '17, 6:02 pm   #52
x SiLkK822 x
Feb 2017 5

I understand that the following preferences will be considered active for the season and will be referenced during scheduling of team games. While every effort will be made to accommodate all preferences, I understand there may be times I will be called upon to play secondary choice positions. Refusals and inflexibility may result in less opportunities to play, ranging from being benched, to being waived and in extreme cases suspended from league play.

From a scale of 1 to 5 please apply a number indicating how often you mind playing a specific position.

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 5
Left Winger (1 to 5): 1
Right Winger (1 to 5): 4
Left Defense (1 to 5): 1
Right Defense (1 to 5): 3
Goaltender (1 to 5): 1
Old Feb. 18th, '17, 9:28 pm   #53
NYIsles1972
Feb 2017 26
Long Island, NY

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 4
Left Winger (1 to 5): 5
Right Winger (1 to 5): 5
Right Defense (1 to 5): 4

Additional Notes: I answered this thread already using the account hockeykiid22 which is my brothers account, so I am using this account and not hockeykiid22

Old Feb. 19th, '17, 7:35 pm   #54
ViolentMP
McRibbed, For Her Pleasure
Mar 2010 450
Anderson, SC

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 0
Left Winger (1 to 5): 0
Right Winger (1 to 5): 0
Left Defense (1 to 5): 5
Right Defense (1 to 5): 5

Additional Notes:

Old Feb. 19th, '17, 10:40 pm   #55
shockazulu
Junior Poster

Mar 2012 22
NY

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 4
Left Winger (1 to 5): 3
Right Winger (1 to 5): 3
Right Defense (1 to 5): 5
Goaltender (1 to 5): 2

Additional Notes:

Old Feb. 23rd, '17, 5:07 pm   #56
RUNNGduckBUTTER
Feb 2017 13
Pittsburgh, PA

The scale is as follows:

Left Winger (1 to 5):1
Right Winger (1 to 5):1
Left Defense (1 to 5):5
Right Defense (1 to 5):5
Goaltender (1 to 5):1

Old Feb. 25th, '17, 1:19 am   #57
bouldercreek096
Nov 2015 23

The scale is as follows:

Left Winger (1 to 5):5
Right Winger (1 to 5):4
Left Defense (1 to 5):1
Right Defense (1 to 5):1
Goaltender (1 to 5):1

Old Feb. 25th, '17, 10:18 pm   #58
That 1 odd guy
Feb 2017 24
Pittsburgh

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5):5
Left Winger (1 to 5):5
Right Winger (1 to 5):5
Left Defense (1 to 5):5
Right Defense (1 to 5):5
Goaltender (1 to 5):0

Additional Notes:
I would prefer some playing time at forward but d is fine with me also. Looking for 1 maybe 2 nights a week on my off nights of 239. So i would imagine i will be part time slash full time depending my 239 schedule.

Old Feb. 26th, '17, 12:41 pm   #59
Poyodiablo
Feb 2017 10
30 Poyo's draft card

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5):4
Left Winger (1 to 5):4
Right Winger (1 to 5):5
Left Defense (1 to 5):3
Right Defense (1 to 5):3
Goaltender (1 to 5):0

Additional Notes:
I can play most nights when the fiancÚ and kids go to bed. 11:00 pm would be so much better lol. I am strongest at RW but can mix it up as needed. Still prefer RW over anything else.

Old Feb. 26th, '17, 1:20 pm   #60
Slavsky x 21
Feb 2017 4

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 1
Left Winger (1 to 5): 1
Right Winger (1 to 5): 5
Left Defense (1 to 5): 1
Right Defense (1 to 5): 2
Goaltender (1 to 5): 2

Additional Notes: