Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Hockey > OTP Hockey

Old Feb. 11th, '17, 4:04 pm   #1
Nexus510
XBS Technician
Sep 2011 1,901
Austin, TX
XBS XBSHL Season 18 Position Card Thread

Please refrain from posting anything in this thread other than information pertaining to your draft card.

To be approved for the XBSHL, we require that each player specifies the position(s) they intend to play for the upcoming season. This is to help the owners draft a well rounded team and we don't get situations where a player is drafted for an incorrect position.

After you have signed-up via the scoreboard. Copy, paste and fill in the information. You will not be approved until this is filled out:

I understand that the following preferences will be considered active for the season and will be referenced during scheduling of team games. While every effort will be made to accommodate all preferences, I understand there may be times I will be called upon to play secondary choice positions. Refusals and inflexibility may result in less opportunities to play, ranging from being benched, to being waived and in extreme cases suspended from league play.

From a scale of 1 to 5 please apply a number indicating how often you mind playing a specific position.

The scale is as follows:

Never - 0 games a season ( 1 )
Extreme Emergencies - up to 3 games in a season ( 2 )
If Needed - up to 10 games in a season ( 3 )
Sure - up to 20 games in a season ( 4 )
Anytime - any amount is fine ( 5 )

Center (1 to 5):
Left Winger (1 to 5):
Right Winger (1 to 5):
Left Defense (1 to 5):
Right Defense (1 to 5):
Goaltender (1 to 5):

Additional Notes:
Old Feb. 11th, '17, 4:05 pm   #2
Nexus510
XBS Technician
Sep 2011 1,901
Austin, TX

I understand that the following preferences will be considered active for the season and will be referenced during scheduling of team games. While every effort will be made to accommodate all preferences, I understand there may be times I will be called upon to play secondary choice positions. Refusals and inflexibility may result in less opportunities to play, ranging from being benched, to being waived and in extreme cases suspended from league play.

From a scale of 1 to 5 please apply a number indicating how often you mind playing a specific position.

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 4
Left Winger (1 to 5): 5
Right Winger (1 to 5): 5
Left Defense (1 to 5): 3
Right Defense (1 to 5): 5
Goaltender (1 to 5): 4

Additional Notes:
Old Feb. 11th, '17, 4:13 pm   #3
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,096
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 3
Left Winger (1 to 5): 3
Left Defense (1 to 5): 3
Right Defense (1 to 5): 3
Goaltender (1 to 5): 1

Additional Notes:

Old Feb. 11th, '17, 4:17 pm   #4
KT
Jul 2008 5,113

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 3
Left Winger (1 to 5): 3
Right Winger (1 to 5): 3
Left Defense (1 to 5): 5

Additional Notes: I'm good for Sun, Mon and Tues until mid March. The last two weeks of March i'm good for all. April I'm unsure.. there's a possibility that I could have an open schedule or a terrible schedule. Just putting that out there as a warning. I'll play either side defence.
Old Feb. 11th, '17, 4:29 pm   #5
BenchBoss67
Oct 2008 2,371
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5):4
Left Winger (1 to 5):5
Right Winger (1 to 5):5
Left Defense (1 to 5):2
Right Defense (1 to 5):3
Goaltender (1 to 5):1

Additional Notes:

Old Feb. 11th, '17, 4:36 pm   #6
Blaklash
Stick Puck Leader
Jan 2012 1,253
McLean, Virginia

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 2
Left Winger (1 to 5): 2
Right Winger (1 to 5): 2
Goaltender (1 to 5): 3

Additional Notes: I'm seriously reducing the amount of games I'm playing. I'm looking to play only about 2-3 days a week (I don't mind playing both games in a doubleheader, just don't want to play so many separate days). I cannot play on Monday at all. Please don't draft me expecting the amount of games I played in the past. Thank you.
Old Feb. 11th, '17, 4:38 pm   #7
Danzerino
The Future of the Habs

Jun 2008 2,570
Montreal, Quebec
Send a message via MSN to Danzerino Send a message via AIM to Danzerino

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5):5
Left Defense (1 to 5):2
Right Defense (1 to 5):2
Goaltender (1 to 5):1

Additional Notes:

Old Feb. 11th, '17, 4:42 pm   #8
TOMPKINSx05
Christopher Tompkins #5 LD
May 2009 436
Boston
Send a message via AIM to TOMPKINSx05

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 1
Left Winger (1 to 5):2
Right Winger (1 to 5):2
Old Feb. 11th, '17, 4:45 pm   #9
Rip Winkle
Administrator

Aug 2008 6,488
Canada

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 2
Left Defense (1 to 5): 2
Right Defense (1 to 5): 2
Goaltender (1 to 5): 2

Site > League > Team > Self
Old Feb. 11th, '17, 4:48 pm   #10
kdfsjljklgjfg
Jul 2008 1,928
Austin, TX
Send a message via AIM to kdfsjljklgjfg Send a message via Skype™ to kdfsjljklgjfg

The scale is as follows:

Center (1 to 5): 5
Left Winger (1 to 5): 5
Goaltender (1 to 5): 2

Additional Notes: Looking to play out of net this season. Willing to play any skater position, but would prefer forward.

Most weeks I might only be available for a couple of games, but should be available for 2 most of the time.

Last edited by kdfsjljklgjfg; Feb. 28th, '17 at 9:42 pm.

Mr. Utility