Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Football > NCAA

Old May. 8th, '12, 11:46 am   #1
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77
Default NCAA 13 Amazon Preorder $44.99

Amazon Amazon has NCAA 13 for 360 for $44.99 preorder. Free release day shipping as well. Probably the best deal to be had. Don't know when it will expire.

Old May. 8th, '12, 12:09 pm   #2
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,095
Raleigh, NC
Send a message via MSN to nosice Send a message via AIM to nosice

I appreciate the link man but this will be the first NCAA that i wont buy ... Renting first ..
Old May. 8th, '12, 12:57 pm   #3
BleedBlueBlood
XBS Skullets

Jun 2008 18,118
Toronto

This game can kiss my ass!......until the reviews come out and legitimize this game again. The game has been a piece of junk for the past 2 years with last years taking the cake. It was the first sports game I think I ever quit out (and sold back to the store, which I usually never do) because of how many bugs there were. I won't even waste my money to rent it.....after detailed reviews are released, then I'll make a decision.

I think unless the game is bug free AND blows me away....I might just stick with Madden again this year.

Old May. 8th, '12, 1:05 pm   #4
Drake
I don't hold hands

Jul 2008 3,798
Jersey shore

I think what BBB meant to say was "Thanks for the link JCon".

And yes thanks but im also passing on this game unless the reviews are overwhelming positive and they actually changed something so its not just the last game with all the bugs fixed finally. I'd say the odds of that happening are pretty slim.

Its 2 months from release and i have not seen a word about this game yet which is strange.
Old May. 8th, '12, 2:04 pm   #5
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Its 2 months from release and i have not seen a word about this game yet which is strange.
First video released yesturday

So far only thing I've heard and seen is pimping presentation updates. Still find it pathetic that NFL 2k had in game highlights from other games and all they are giving us is score overlays for the Stuido Updates.

I didn't care much for NCAA 12 and didn't play it much, so may pick it up in September when the season actually starts but until then MLB The Show will take it's place.
Old May. 8th, '12, 2:09 pm   #6
BleedBlueBlood
XBS Skullets

Jun 2008 18,118
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
I think what BBB meant to say was "Thanks for the link JCon".
Yeah, I meant to say that instead, thanks J!....my fingers tend to have a mind of their own sometimes....sorry about that.

Old May. 8th, '12, 2:57 pm   #7
Drake
I don't hold hands

Jul 2008 3,798
Jersey shore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
Yeah, I meant to say that instead, thanks J!....my fingers tend to have a mind of their own sometimes....sorry about that.
I was just busting your chops, i thought it was a great rant .

Thanks for the video Jeffrey, as usual it looks good on paper. But lets see what the reviewers say about this years big glitch first. It sucks, it used to be a no brainer for me to buy both Madden and NCAA every year, now its been 4 years i think since i bought madden and this maybe the first time for NCAA. Eat shit EA.
Old May. 8th, '12, 3:12 pm   #8
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,095
Raleigh, NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey99 View Post
Still find it pathetic that NFL 2k had in game highlights from other games and all they are giving us is score overlays for the Stuido Updates.
Madden vs 2k is seven years old..lol.. Let it die already..lol..
Old May. 8th, '12, 3:26 pm   #9
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey99 View Post
Still find it pathetic that NFL 2k had in game highlights from other games and all they are giving us is score overlays for the Stuido Updates.
Are you talking about those things that I'd sit there and spam the A button just to get back to playing the game? That stuff is cute for a week or so but not after a year. I'd be more apt to look at a summary than I would highlights. Unless it was another user's highlights...but it wouldn't be
Old May. 8th, '12, 3:35 pm   #10
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,095
Raleigh, NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujimum View Post
Are you talking about those things that I'd sit there and spam the A button just to get back to playing the game? That stuff is cute for a week or so but not after a year. I'd be more apt to look at a summary than I would highlights. Unless it was another user's highlights...but it wouldn't be
It would be cool to see saved highlights in a game.. Especially from our dynasty/Franchise...

But if its AI, then It would just turn into another annoying screen after awhile...

Ive heard good things about NCAA 13 .. like they were taking out the super jumps by the LB's and the Physic Cornerbacks... but that's all ive heard... Last year's game left such a bad taste in my mouth that I cant in good conscience buy this game out right at release...