Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Technology > Electronics > PC

Old Jun. 6th, '14, 10:18 am   #21
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,763
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latdogg View Post
Well I ended up going with the Razer Kraken in black. After seeing two recommendations in here for it and than reading MANY reviews on it via Amazon I though this was the best bet.

I very much liked my Creative Fatality headset and damn near bought another one. My only issue was with their customer support. They were VERY prompt in e-mailing me back, however, they wouldn't budge on the price for the microphone boom for the headset. They wanted like 20 bucks for it and the headset itself costs 25 dollars.
I have been using these for about a week now and I must say they are not very comfortable. It feels like they press down too hard on the ears. The sound is also a little muffled. I do like the retractable mic though, it is nice to have it out of the way when I am not using it.

For those looking to buy a headset I am going to go ahead and recommend my original one, the Creative Fatality. It comes with a few different options for the plug (USB or the normal green/pink jack). Plus they are SUPER comfortable. I might just buy another pair of those, good price on them too.