Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Other Sports > General Sports

Old Feb. 13th, '14, 8:51 pm   #41
chazzzz84
I'm a Bear
Dec 2012 1,019
Lake Hills, New York

So Jordan buys in for a 500,000 chip tourney and accidentally presses all-in on the first hand....and yes he gets called and got rivered. Time to quit smoking Jordan, hmmmm?
I'm a Bear ('''''\ ( ;....; ) /''''')
Old Feb. 14th, '14, 1:20 am   #42
Jordan9289
Pure Garbage
Jan 2009 915
403 Calgary, Ab

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzzz84 View Post
So Jordan buys in for a 500,000 chip tourney and accidentally presses all-in on the first hand....and yes he gets called and got rivered. Time to quit smoking Jordan, hmmmm?
I don't like you today!!!!!! Lol
Old Feb. 14th, '14, 1:27 am   #43
chazzzz84
I'm a Bear
Dec 2012 1,019
Lake Hills, New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan9289 View Post
I don't like you today!!!!!! Lol
Just today? Awesome! Well worth it in my opinion.
Old Feb. 14th, '14, 2:17 am   #44
Jordan9289
Pure Garbage
Jan 2009 915
403 Calgary, Ab

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzzz84 View Post
Just today? Awesome! Well worth it in my opinion.
Ughhhhhh lol
Old Feb. 14th, '14, 2:51 am   #45
chazzzz84
I'm a Bear
Dec 2012 1,019
Lake Hills, New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan9289 View Post
Ughhhhhh lol
I will if you buy-in for your whole stack again...No Bullshit!
Old Feb. 17th, '14, 3:27 am   #46
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,098
Winnipeg, Manitoba

TapelessTree044 - the greatest source of ridiculous quotes I've ever seen at this game. Dude has this deep, older-sounding Tony Sirico-esque voice about him (Vinny from Family Guy). Some of the shit he's come up with thus far:

"My luck is so bad I don't even need to drop the soap. I'll just be going about my business and accidentally back into a large penis."

"I'll start playin' again in a minute... I have to pull the rhinocerous cock out of my ass after that beat."

"I make fun of your hat, and you take all my chips. That's how it works. Take your Call of Duty hat and go right in my ass with it. Fuck. Isn't that special."

"I can tell this game is made by evil and contributed by evil, because if you win, you gonna spend your money on the vices, and if you lose, you'll throw the trailer rent out with the next round. Evil always wins. Fucking Phil Hellmuth..."

"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Feb. 17th, '14, 7:56 pm   #47
chazzzz84
I'm a Bear
Dec 2012 1,019
Lake Hills, New York

Shout out too Chew! Last night we were in a 25,000 tourney he had such bad cards and lost some hands, he had about 9,000 chips at one point and ended up coming back taking third place! Awesome time to get pocket Jacks huh Chewy? WELL PLAYED SIR
Old Apr. 11th, '14, 10:23 pm   #48
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,778
St. Louis, Mo

Not sure if "Full House Poker" was the one that some of you said you preferred or not and I know many of you are playing the free version for obvious reasons. But as a heads-up, Full House Poker is 70% off right now. Which makes it $2.99 US.

It may have been on sale for a while now, I just saw it as I logged in
Old Apr. 12th, '14, 7:25 am   #49
Tony Amonte
Mark Rechhi Fan Club

Jul 2008 7,269
Not in Kamloops
Send a message via MSN to Tony Amonte

We have all played both, the original full house poker that is on sale now actually IMO was better basically just because of the fact it doesn't glitch out all the time. The new one people are playing now is called WSOP Full House Poker I believe. That is super cheap though because they gave it away for free when it was new, but then I think it was 1600 ms points after that if you wanted it.
Old Dec. 15th, '14, 3:32 pm   #50
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,115
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

This announcement was made in September, didn't catch it til now. Basically, Full House Pro is not for sale anymore and will be totally gone in March 2015.

Quote:
Hi all,

We announced in May of this year that WSOP: Full House Pro had entered its support phase, meaning no new content would be added to the game. Now, we’d like to address the rest of the game’s life.

WSOP: Full House Pro will close March 4, 2015. On that day, the service will cease to function, and no further games can be played. The servers will be taken offline, and no features of the game or the game service will work without the servers. Until that date, WSOP: Full House Pro will continue to fully function just as it does now, with one exception: after September 3rd, 2014, users will no longer be able to purchase Gold in the marketplace, and you’ll need to spend your Gold before March 4, 2015.

There are still plenty of players out there, from diehard veterans to people who just joined last month. Plus, there are lots of people who downloaded this game since launch who have wandered off in the meantime. Reach out to them! They can come back, see all the new content released since they last logged on, and play with us all.

To all our players – current, former, and in between – thank you. Thank you for choosing to spend your time here with us in WSOP: Full House Pro. We’ll be here with you until the end.

-The WSOP: Full House Pro Team