Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Leagues > XBSHL > League News

Old Dec. 29th, '18, 6:38 pm   #11
oDash9Ko
Elite

Dec 2018 44
Calgary

Great structure, I hope to get some exciting rivalries this year.

Old Dec. 29th, '18, 11:49 pm   #12
bLind
Dec 2018 15

Checking In, Whats good ?

Old Jan. 2nd, '19, 11:04 pm   #13
CurfTheNerf
Jan 2019 24
Question Editing Player Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyRytStyk View Post

XBSHL Season 24 Update #1

Hello fellow XBS Members,

It’s really a great time to be part of the XBS Experience. We have had quite an expansion here; an expansion we haven’t had for a very long time. Thank you’s go out to LayNher, who worked his tail off to recruit new members to our league, new members who have decided to give our league a try, and to owners who have offered to volunteer their time. Season 24 at XBS is going to be an exciting one and we are glad all of you are here to enjoy the ride.

Moving forward, (and this is mostly for our new members), this week is a time to get scouted by our owners, continue to familiarize yourselves with the structure and navigation of the web site, and continue to stay involved on the web site and Discord app. As the season progresses try to make it a point to regularly visit the site and especially your team locker room forum here on the site. Most importantly, you are required to post your availability each week in your locker room.

If you are still having issues navigating the site and locating your locker room just ask for assistance. We know it can be a bit overwhelming at first.

Now to some important dates and notes:

Dates:
  • Draft: Sunday, January 6th (subject to change)
  • Season Start: Sunday, January 13th
Player cards:
  • Important: Please make sure to be as accurate as possible in the availability section of your player card. If you are not truthful on your player card when it comes to the nights you are available it is not fair to your owner or the league as a whole.
  • Click here and choose the Edit Player button on the left to re-confirm your availability or to make any changes.
League:
  • 2 Conferences of 5 teams each
Season:
  • 62 game season
Check In:
  • As we approach the draft, every member will be required to “check in” and re-confirm that they will indeed be available for the draft and the entire season. We will create a thread for all members to post in so keep your eyes open for that. Please note, if you don't post in the thread you will not be eligible for the draft or season.

We are all looking forward to a great and competitive season. Thank you to all members, new and old, for making the XBSHL the most enjoyable 6 vs. 6 league out there. Good luck to all teams as we begin Season 24.

Sincerely,

Hi All:

I was trying to edit my player profile, so you have a better idea about my availability, position preference, etc. But I don't see an option to edit. Do I have to wait until I'm on a team?

-CurfTheNerf (Brian)

Old Jan. 3rd, '19, 2:00 pm   #14
CurfTheNerf
Jan 2019 24