Old Sep. 30th, '14, 12:11 pm   #21
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,092
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
I sold my destiny, so I'm picking this up on my lunch today.
Don't you have only a couple more through ball assists or header goals for an accomplishment though? Just one more game, that's all it'll take.

Old Sep. 30th, '14, 12:47 pm   #22
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,668
Boston

I'll pick it up on my way home from work today, but it's a birthday present for my boy so I won't be opening it.

Old Sep. 30th, '14, 1:41 pm   #23
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,852
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulControlla99 View Post
Don't you have only a couple more through ball assists or header goals for an accomplishment though? Just one more game, that's all it'll take.
Don't worry, FIFA is still my #1 game. Since this game doesn't have multiplayer, I plan on playing it whenever I feel like playing a single player game Just got back from lunch and picked it up.

Old Sep. 30th, '14, 2:27 pm   #24
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

I went and got it too. The gameplay is too compelling to let rumors keep me down.

Old Sep. 30th, '14, 2:34 pm   #25
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,745
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcon77 View Post
I went and got it too. The gameplay is too compelling to let rumors keep me down.
I just played about 30 minutes and can tell it is going to be a really good game. I'm still trying to get the controls down and get my wits about me though. Stealth is very important especially without weapon upgrades. Really good in the little I just played but I think I will enjoy it a lot more once I figure out what the hell I am doing, lol.
Old Sep. 30th, '14, 2:51 pm   #26
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,092
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latdogg View Post
I just played about 30 minutes and can tell it is going to be a really good game. I'm still trying to get the controls down and get my wits about me though. Stealth is very important especially without weapon upgrades. Really good in the little I just played but I think I will enjoy it a lot more once I figure out what the hell I am doing, lol.
Don't die man. Apparently they level up off you too. That's gotta be brutal for the beginner. Each time you die, it just gets harder and harder.

Old Sep. 30th, '14, 2:52 pm   #27
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,745
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulControlla99 View Post
Don't die man. Apparently they level up off you too. That's gotta be brutal for the beginner. Each time you die, it just gets harder and harder.
Yea they do! I have died 3 times now by 2 different Captains. I need to stay away from them now because not only will they remember your previous encounters but as you said they get stronger.
Old Sep. 30th, '14, 6:32 pm   #28
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latdogg View Post
Thanks Dave. No BS I appreciate your opinion. Looking forward to it.

Old Oct. 1st, '14, 10:25 am   #29
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,668
Boston

I stopped by Gamestop yesterday on my way home to pick this up. Unfortunately there'd been a shipping problem with the PC versions of the game and they weren't expected to be in until today some time. I'll have to pick it up tomorrow or Friday, and then hide it for a few weeks until my boy's birthday, so we're not tempted to open it up and play it. Loving the reviews so far.

Old Oct. 1st, '14, 10:50 am   #30
silentmiller
Mix it with love,babe.

Jul 2008 2,225

I've played a few hours of it, and I'm loving it.