Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > RPG's

Old Aug. 5th, '14, 9:09 am   #11
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,679
Boston

The good news is I found a guild I like; the bad news is I ended up starting over on a new faction (Aldmeri Dominion). I now have a 21 Templar (tank) and 20 Sorceror (dps/heals) that are Ebonheart Pact, and a 21 Templar (DPS) and 20 Nighblade (Assasin/Vampire) on the Aldmeri Dominion side of things.

I'm enjoying my NB the most right now, and I'm still stoked that I managed to complete the quest to become a vampire last night.

I can be found in game as (at)Tkhel.
Old Aug. 7th, '14, 7:19 am   #12
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,760
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Cool, I will send you a FR when I get on today. I only really have 1 character at the moment, a 47 Dragonknight (DPS). I'm in the Ebonheart Pact, had to stay true to the Nord roots!
Old Sep. 21st, '14, 4:53 am   #13
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,760
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Any of you still on this? I'm looking for some people to run the Vet dungeons with. Would be neat to get a group of XBS'ers on.
Old Sep. 21st, '14, 10:08 am   #14
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,679
Boston

My sub is still active, but I'm hooked on fifa right now, with the little time I've had to game recently . I'll get back to it before long
Old Sep. 23rd, '14, 6:21 am   #15
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,760
Fontanafredda, Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSB View Post
My sub is still active, but I'm hooked on fifa right now, with the little time I've had to game recently . I'll get back to it before long
Cool, I will keep my eyes peeled. I am enjoying my vacation but I must admit I am really craving some ESO. I have my laptop here but the lack of internet prevents me from playing
Old Nov. 3rd, '14, 7:00 pm   #16
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,119
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

Anyone picking this up for the XB1? I'll probably stick with ACU, Dragon Age and Shadow of Mordor but if guys are really into it, I'd consider picking this up.
Old Nov. 5th, '14, 5:28 am   #17
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,760
Fontanafredda, Italy

I'm gonna pass. I'm still having a blast with this game on PC, I'm ready to get into update 5 that just came out!
Old Nov. 5th, '14, 1:48 pm   #18
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,679
Boston

Been playing this on PC a bit of late, my kids have assumed command of the PS4 and XB1....
Old Nov. 14th, '14, 8:08 am   #19
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,760
Fontanafredda, Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSB View Post
Been playing this on PC a bit of late, my kids have assumed command of the PS4 and XB1....
If you ever are on and see me going throw a message my way. I could always use help!
Old Jan. 22nd, '15, 1:31 am   #20
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Tamriel Unlimited removes subscriptions from ESO.

Comes out for PC on March 17th. June 9th on console.

Without a fee, I might actually check it out:

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...soles-june-9th

Quote:
And with Tamriel Unlimited, coming to console on June 9th and PC/Mac on March 17th, 2015, you will no longer be required to pay a monthly game subscription to play ESO.
Quote:
If you’ve ever played ESO, you’ll be invited to return to the game and experience everything new in the world without game subscription fees. If you’re new to ESO, you’ll make a one-time purchase of the game and then continue playing without restrictions for as long as you like.
Quote:
If you choose, you can pay a single monthly charge for our premium membership, ESO Plus™, to receive monthly in-game benefits and a monthly allotment of crowns to spend in the store.