Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Leagues > XBSHL > League News

Old Feb. 2nd, '17, 12:30 am   #1
Blaklash
Stick Puck Leader
Jan 2012 1,253
McLean, Virginia
26 Season 17 Champions, St.Louis Blues!

After 6 thrilling games our Stanley Cup Champion for Season 17 has been decided. The St. Louis Blues have done it!

The Panthers and Blues put on a fine display of championship caliber hockey, one of the most beautiful and entertaining Finals we've ever had. Truly if the series could go on in infinitely, we would enjoy it. But all great things must come to an end and a winner must be crowned.

St. Louis has had a dominant season throughout, taking home not just the Western Conference crown but the President's trophy as well, earning an impressive 85 points and 40 wins. They took their momentum into the post season where they were able to stave off two strong contenders in the Canucks and Panthers to bring team owner Desired Customs his first Stanley Cup. We’re happy to award him his first ever Cup after years of being on this site.

The Blues have impressively displayed their talent, and we’re proud to crown them our Stanley Cup Champions!

Please join us in congratulating our Season 17 Champion, St. Louis Blues! Enjoy the accolades, you've earned it.

Thank you to all teams, owners and lastly but most importantly, you, the individual members who make up our XBS family, for making this a successful and fun season! We hope you enjoyed it and are ready for next season!

The presentation of awards will be given soon, as will our usual Player Survey. Please be sure to stay tuned. And afterwards please make sure to check back in frequently for news and details on Season 18!
Old Feb. 2nd, '17, 12:48 am   #2
DustyRytStyk
XBS Bully

May 2011 1,916
Long Island, NY

Congrats!

Old Feb. 2nd, '17, 1:15 am   #3
NIKDAGREEK23
Jul 2008 240

good job

Old Feb. 2nd, '17, 8:01 am   #4
Nico 916 Suave
Sir Gorgeous

Jul 2011 3,506
Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks! Great season Blues.

Vancouver, and Florida both played really well, and they were super entertaining/competitive games!
If you will it, dude... It is no dream. - Walter Sobchak
Old Feb. 2nd, '17, 8:02 am   #5
DesiredCustoms
XBSHL Junkie
Jun 2008 3,233
Niagara Falls, Ontario

Congrats to everyone here at XBS for another great season.

I just want to say thanks to all the players/owners in the league for making it a great place to play.

Keith

Old Feb. 2nd, '17, 9:35 am   #6
Revelations
You wanna hug it out?

Jun 2013 673
Pittsburgh, PA

Ccngrats to the team and players of St. Louis!

Old Feb. 2nd, '17, 9:46 am   #7
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,542
The Elbow

Congrats STL! You guys played well this season. Thanks to everyone for a fun season.

As you skate across my blueline in the shadow of death, thou shall fear my evil - Sauerkraut 23:4
"My uncle Tretiak taught me everything I know" - Baron Von Sauerkraut
Old Feb. 2nd, '17, 9:48 am   #8
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,508
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico 916 Suave View Post
Thanks! Great season Blues.

Vancouver, and Florida both played really well, and they were super entertaining/competitive games!
I'd like to echo Sir Gorgeous here. Thanks to both Vancouver and Florida for two great series, and thanks to my teammates for a really fun season!

I'd also like to thank everyone who played in the league this year. It was a lot of fun, and we had some really great games out there.

Cheers!