Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Shooters

Old May. 24th, '18, 2:55 pm   #1
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,106
Toronto
Ea Sports Battlefield V

Yup, it's coming in October. Can't wait as it looks utterly fantastic! BF is my favorite shooter series, nothing else comes close.

Old May. 24th, '18, 3:27 pm   #2
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,760
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

I'm not going to lie, I was really hoping that Battlefield V was going to be a return to the modern era. I love BF but was not really into Battlefield 1. This new game looks kind of cartoony, the character models look like an arcade shooter. I am going to need to see some real game play stuff but I think I will have to pass on this one.
Old May. 24th, '18, 3:33 pm   #3
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,106
Toronto

I loved BF 1 and I do like modern era warfare too. It's the futuristic crap that I despise and probably why I can't stand COD (except I do enjoy and still play WW2)
Old May. 24th, '18, 7:10 pm   #4
BenchBoss67

Oct 2008 2,358
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

i have to agree was hoping for something new have ww2 for cod will see when it comes out
Old May. 28th, '18, 8:01 pm   #5
BenchBoss67

Oct 2008 2,358
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

Just saw this on Twitter there are no loot crates or premium pass for this version of battlefield everyone gets same maps so squads can stay together