Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Shooters

Old Oct. 8th, '15, 3:42 pm   #21
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

I'll probably buy it based on the lack of games I'm interested in for the rest of the year. Maybe Halo 5, definitely Fallout and probably Battlefront. Didn't enjoy the Rainbow 6 beta at all.

Old Oct. 8th, '15, 3:51 pm   #22
Nico 916 Suave
Sir Gorgeous

Jul 2011 3,669
Pittsburgh, PA

Yeah right now my definitely is Fallout... If I have the cushion I'll get Battlefront right away, but I won't break my back to have it. Halo seems interesting actually, and I haven't even been a fan of the series since 3 or 4, but I saw some info-graphic on Reddit that piqued my interest in it at least

Old Oct. 9th, '15, 10:41 am   #23
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,238
Toronto

Had issues getting into the multiplayer portion last night....server issues. So Dusty and I played some Co Op. That was cool.

Going to try again for MP over the weekend.

I've already preordered the deluxe edition (many months ago) so I'll definitely have it on release day (Nov 17)

LOVE the sound of this game coming through the home theatre, especially the ships above and the walkers

Old Oct. 9th, '15, 11:22 am   #24
XBoxJon

Jun 2008 6,876
St. Louis, MO

Played some MP last night while my two boys watched in awe. This will be a must buy for sure. Got to fly a Tie Fighter, control the AT-AT and blow away some rebel scum. FUN FUN
Old Oct. 9th, '15, 10:45 pm   #25
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL

Got killed by Vader and Skywalker in successive matches and I loved every minute of it. I suck at flying but man was it fun.

Old Oct. 12th, '15, 5:23 pm   #26
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL

Okay well they extended the beta an extra day. However they announced a $50 season pass which means I might have to pass. It's getting out of hand with this and they end up with a fragmented user base. Halo is including all expansion content for free. In my opinion they're doing it right at 343.

Old Oct. 13th, '15, 2:33 pm   #27
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,238
Toronto

Almost every game these days has some sort of seasons pass if they are releasing DLC down the road. With this game I'll just buy the Ultimate Edition which will include the Season's Pass. Besides, even if Halo was free (the game and DLC), I still wouldn't play it

Absolutely loved playing this beta and can't wait for Nov 17th!

Old Oct. 13th, '15, 6:44 pm   #28
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
Almost every game these days has some sort of seasons pass if they are releasing DLC down the road. With this game I'll just buy the Ultimate Edition which will include the Season's Pass. Besides, even if Halo was free (the game and DLC), I still wouldn't play it

Absolutely loved playing this beta and can't wait for Nov 17th!
Halo isn't everyone's cup of tea. I'm wondering after 4 and trying to play the Master Chief Collection if it's even for me anymore. With that said I don't see Battlefront having the same depth as Battlefield. Maybe I'm wrong. The game doesn't have any voice chat support either which amazes me with all the small team modes.

Old Oct. 14th, '15, 10:24 am   #29
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,720
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBoxJon View Post
Played some MP last night while my two boys watched in awe. This will be a must buy for sure. Got to fly a Tie Fighter, control the AT-AT and blow away some rebel scum. FUN FUN
This past weekend I did the opposite. I watched in awe as my boys played MP.

This is definitely getting purchased.

Old Nov. 12th, '15, 6:19 am   #30
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99

This is up on EA Access now. I was really looking forward to this until I realized there is zip, zero, nada for single player campaign and it is 100% online multiplayer. That ruins the game for me. In what world could we ever have imagined a Star Wars game with no solo campaign. LOL Guess I'll put that money toward Rainbow Six.