Old Jun. 11th, '10, 12:06 pm   #41
SkatingPenguin
Not bad for 1.5 mil eh?

Jun 2008 2,734
Toronto, Ontario
Send a message via MSN to SkatingPenguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSB View Post
I'm seriously considering selling this game already. I've spent about 3-4 hours with it and I've seen enough. Online matchmaking STINKS on account of connectivity problems. Camps aren't really working yet - they'll have to patch that in later I guess.

The AI is horribly botched, and I mean horribly! On either Easy or Expert setting, when fighting toward the title, I absolutely breeze through all the opponents until I get to the championship match. At that point, no matter who I am facing in what weight division, I get finished (knocked out or submitted) within the first minute of the first round.

They fucked this game up something serious, and I'm going to sell it while I can get something for it.
I breezed through career till about the last 2 years... now I get knocked out by Brock. Luckily after losing to him 3 times I have regained the title and finished my career.

I took my newly fully charged character online and my ground game just sucks. The matchup is terrible. You can't see what the other guys stats are if you are fighting a CAF. I want to get to my personal goal of 100 online wins and then ditch the game unless we are doing a camp thing and can make ourselves better as fighters together. 91 more wins to go...lol
Old Jun. 11th, '10, 12:08 pm   #42
OldTimeHockey
The Garbage Man

Jul 2008 7,846
South Amboy, NJ
Send a message via MSN to OldTimeHockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkatingPenguin View Post
I want to get to my personal goal of 100 online wins and then ditch the game unless we are doing a camp thing and can make ourselves better as fighters together. 91 more wins to go...lol
Then you might still be playing until This Is Vegas is released.

Old Jun. 11th, '10, 12:17 pm   #43
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,201
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimeHockey View Post
Um, you really think I'm getting sex now a month away from the kid being born? You want her to go into premature labor with the awesomeness of my banana juice?
Sure, I did until a couple days before birth. If fact, if you're kid is late, your man juice will help with the labor process My only worry was I was going to poke my kids in the eye with my schlong..lol.

Last edited by BleedBlueBlood; Jun. 11th, '10 at 12:19 pm.

Old Jun. 11th, '10, 12:29 pm   #44
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,201
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSB View Post
I'm seriously considering selling this game already. I've spent about 3-4 hours with it and I've seen enough. Online matchmaking STINKS on account of connectivity problems. Camps aren't really working yet - they'll have to patch that in later I guess.

The AI is horribly botched, and I mean horribly! On either Easy or Expert setting, when fighting toward the title, I absolutely breeze through all the opponents until I get to the championship match. At that point, no matter who I am facing in what weight division, I get finished (knocked out or submitted) within the first minute of the first round.

They fucked this game up something serious, and I'm going to sell it while I can get something for it.
I hear ya....I don't like the game much at all either, but being a huge MMA fan, I can't sell this....at least right now. I will play it from time to time, more so when a real UFC event is on, then you can download the actual event card and play the fights yourself. That's cool. If the EA MMA game is really good, then I'll look at trading this in. But until then, I'm hanging on to it. Just no career mode for me anymore (it sucks ass). I only plan on playing with XBS guys online or the odd UFC (no CAFs for me) fighter online.

Old Jul. 19th, '10, 10:47 am   #45
xJoeThornton19x
SENS ARMY
Jul 2008 1,277
ON

Well for what it's worth, I got it, even though it's not really good...If anyone plays this anymore or has a CAMP I could join, can I get an invite? Luckily I only paid $35 for it at EB; can't imagine paying full price for this game lol
Old Jul. 19th, '10, 11:24 am   #46
SkatingPenguin
Not bad for 1.5 mil eh?

Jun 2008 2,734
Toronto, Ontario
Send a message via MSN to SkatingPenguin

Sorry but I traded in the game a few weeks ago.. and I did get my 100 online wins. I think I finished 100-42. I highly doubt I will get this game next year...