Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Other Sports > Soccer

Old Sep. 3rd, '18, 12:13 pm   #1
LayNher
Mar 2016 296
Florida
Default Fifa 19

Who is purchasing this game? Iíve been buying it for PS4 the past 3 years, but this year will be the year I jump to XB1. Maybe we can get a club going or possibly a few weekend tourneys or something.

Any interest?

Iíve always been a big fan of club and FUT on FIFA

Old Sep. 3rd, '18, 3:12 pm   #2
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,229
Toronto

I had preordered it but have since cancelled that. I was so impressed with the NHL beta that I know I'm going to be playing NHL even more than before, so between that and Red Dead 2 coming out soon as well, I won't have the time to really get into FIFA. Wish I had more time because I have heard it's supposed to be quite good this year.

Old Sep. 3rd, '18, 4:36 pm   #3
OldTimeHockey
The Garbage Man

Jul 2008 7,871
South Amboy, NJ
Send a message via MSN to OldTimeHockey

Yeah I’m with BBB. I was ready to preorder FIFA, but then after playing the NHL beta, I feel I’ll be playing that constantly not only because you need to level up your guy and it actually means something but the extra features add more to do. Looking forward to RDR2 as well since I didn’t get to finish the first one. FIFA took a backseat. Unless NHL really flops probably won’t pick it up.

Old Sep. 4th, '18, 11:38 am   #4
BenchBoss67

Oct 2008 2,372
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

I have it preordered may or may not stick with it or may change it to ps4 not sure yet