Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Leagues > XBSHL > League News

Old Jan. 23rd, '18, 4:53 pm   #1
DustyRytStyk
Kabbott Is My Idol

May 2011 2,105
Long Island, NY
XBS XBSHL Season 20 Trade Tracker

Welcome to the official Trade Tracker of the XBSHL.
Visit here to read about trades that have occurred in the league.

Note: Most recent trades are listed first

Trade #5:
Transaction Date: February 7th, 2018, 3:45 pm

To Tigers651981 ($1.75 million)
To DustyRytStyk ($3.25 million)

Edge: Winnipeg

Instant Analysis:

Did any of this think that DC would see all this trading happening and not get involved? Desired felt the need to acquire an old, overpaid, forward who just wasn't producing in Winnipeg. Maybe with this move to Edmonton it will light a fire under Dusty's ass. In return, DC sent Tigers to Winnipeg where he will be reunited with some old friends in Nutty Grandpa and Rushpac. The move by muscley was more of a continuation of his shakeup and I'm sure he is hoping that maybe bringing guys together who are familiar with each other well set off a spark in Winnipeg. If I'm going by statistics, Winnipeg gets the edge in this deal on paper, as Tigers has 27 points in 11 games as compared to Dusty's 10 in 10. If Dusty can find some offense and help contribute more in Edmonton we might call this deal even.

Trade #4:
Transaction Date: February 7th, 2018, 2:00 pm

To Nutty Grandpa ($5.25 million)
To caseobeerz ($1.0 million) & NIKDAGREEK23 ($8.0 million)

Edge: Winnipeg

Instant Analysis:

And Krim obviously wasn't finished yet. I hope Nutty kept his bags packed because it was a quick stopover in Toronto as he is now headed to Winnipeg. Muscley was in the market for a solid goaltender to team up with HABS as well as someone who can play defense and he got that in Nutty. So far this season, Nutty has gone 4 - 0 during his starts in the twine, with a GAA of 1.48 and Save Percentage of .880; not too shabby. On the flip side of this deal, after a brief stint in Winnipeg, caseobeerz is on the move again as well, back to Toronto, where I'm assuming he will play a utility role like he did before he was traded the first time. The big piece in the deal was NIKDAGREEK and his outlandish $8.0 million contract. Nik has always been one of the more potent goal scorers on the LW here at XBS and Krim certainly bolstered his offense with this acquisition. Krim's Leafs currently sit in third place and I'm assuming with this addition he plans on moving up those standings. I'm giving the advantage to Winnipeg simply because I know that muscley was looking for someone to team up with HABS for a while now and he got his man in Nutty.

Trade #3:
Transaction Date: February 7th, 2018, 1:30 pm

To LegendOfLayNher ($12.0 million)
To Nstj ($5.75 million) & Nutty Grandpa ($5.25 million)

Edge: Toronto

Instant Analysis:

And Krim continues to stay involved in all of this trading frenzy. By acquiring Nutty he surely solidified his goaltending position while also acquiring a player who can fill in on the back end as well. Also in the deal was rookie Nstj who has already put up some solid statistics in the pipes with a GAA of 2.00 and a Save Percentage of .881. In one full swoop Krim acquired a very good goaltending duo in Toronto. Heading to Edmonton is the 12 million dollar man, LayNher, where I assume he will absorb a majority of the goaltending duties, with bubba getting his fair share of games too. This was a really close one to call but I gave the slight edge to Toronto based purely on statistics and the flexibility Krim got with Nutty. Statistically speaking, Nutty and Nstj both have better numbers in the pipes this season. And this is not a knock on LayNher by any means but the edge goes to Toronto.

Trade #2:
Transaction Date: February 1st, 2018, 4:47 pm

To caseobeerz ($1.0 million) & nosice ($1.5 million) & RValiant ($1.0 million)
To canadianwhiskey ($1.5 million) & OSB ($4.0 million)

Edge: Even

Instant Analysis:

As a member of Winnipeg I know how much we have been struggling and this was strictly a move by muscley to shake things up and maybe get things jumpstarted for the Jets. Caseobeerz and nosice provide plenty of utility for muscley and RValiant will definitely provide some much needed scoring punch. On the other side of things Toronto certainly got a lot more physical while also adding some veteran experience. I know you guys want me to call a winner here but I really can't as they both filled different needs.

Trade #1:
Transaction Date: January 23rd, 2018, 3:28 pm

To nosice ($1.5 million)
To Jai Diggs ($1.5 million)

Edge: Toronto

Instant Analysis:

All I really have to go on here is what I know about both of these players. Nosice is a great teammate and XBS veteran who can fill in anywhere on the ice. Jai Diggs is a rookie here at XBS and a relative unknown, who only has two games under his belt. If we go by the minuscule stats accumulated thus far in only two games played for both of them, nosice has the edge in both D-Rating and points. Based on the above information the edge goes to Toronto.

Last edited by DustyRytStyk; Feb. 7th, '18 at 3:51 pm.

Old Jan. 23rd, '18, 7:09 pm   #2
KT
Jul 2008 5,166
North Vancouver, B.C

Good analysis Dusty I feel like there will be a lot of trades with so much cap available. Gives owners lots of flexibility to make deals.

Old Jan. 24th, '18, 10:53 am   #3
silentmiller
Mix it with love,babe.

Jul 2008 2,262

Nice job Dusty!

Old Feb. 7th, '18, 3:52 pm   #4
DustyRytStyk
Kabbott Is My Idol

May 2011 2,105
Long Island, NY

Updated: 2/7/2018