XBox-Sports.com
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > Help & Information Desk > Graphics Help

Old Sep. 24th, '09, 1:16 pm   #21
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,678
NE of TO

Hey Habs, I'm no graphics man, so I could use your help.....(or anyone else if they can)...

I'd like to get a signature with the Soviet Union (not Russia) flag with "Scottislav Bleedovski 6'9" 275lbs" written somewhere on it.

Thanks man!

Old Sep. 24th, '09, 1:20 pm   #22
Vega
speaks French, in Russian

Jul 2008 3,046
Orange Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
Hey Habs, I'm no graphics man, so I could use your help.....(or anyone else if they can)...

I'd like to get a signature with the Soviet Union (not Russia) flag with "Scottislav Bleedovski 6'9" 275lbs" written somewhere on it.

Thanks man!
What he meant to ask for was an awesome "Russian Five" avatar/signature that we can give me, BBB, Soldier, and Mullet while we look for our fifth member.

Also, if you can make my avatar not look like shit like when you touched up my Ivan Drago one, that would be mighty bad ass of you as well. If your'e feeling really saucy, you don't have to use my Avatar at all... I just did what I could with crayons and glue. I just looked up "Hammer and Sickle" on google, made it black and white and threw some red writing over it. As you can see, it turned out about as well as you'd expect from me, but it doesn't make it any less awesome. It gets the message across, I suppose.
Old Sep. 24th, '09, 1:26 pm   #23
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,652
Boston

Vladimir Emelianenko approves of The Russian 5 concept!

Old Sep. 24th, '09, 1:27 pm   #24
Vega

Jul 2008 3,046
Orange Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSB View Post
Vladimir Emelianenko approves of The Russian 5 concept!
Old Sep. 24th, '09, 1:28 pm   #25
Synyster Diablo

Jul 2008 4,795

Sure guys, I'd be willing to work on this today and hopefully have something for you guys later on in the day...
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Samuel Johnson
Old Sep. 24th, '09, 1:42 pm   #26
Vega

Jul 2008 3,046
Orange Beach

Don't mind my placeholder. It's there to spread the word.
Old Sep. 24th, '09, 1:57 pm   #27
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,678
NE of TO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega View Post
What he meant to ask for was an awesome "Russian Five" avatar/signature that we can give me, BBB, Soldier, and Mullet while we look for our fifth member.

Also, if you can make my avatar not look like shit like when you touched up my Ivan Drago one, that would be mighty bad ass of you as well. If your'e feeling really saucy, you don't have to use my Avatar at all... I just did what I could with crayons and glue. I just looked up "Hammer and Sickle" on google, made it black and white and threw some red writing over it. As you can see, it turned out about as well as you'd expect from me, but it doesn't make it any less awesome. It gets the message across, I suppose.
Well, it might be 6....I'm trying to convince SP to go with Strominoff or Strominov..lol. I'll get confirmation once he comes back from his lunch break.

And ignore Vega's request for an avatar....I only need the sig. Nothing replaces my current avy

Last edited by BleedBlueBlood; Sep. 24th, '09 at 2:08 pm.

Old Sep. 24th, '09, 2:12 pm   #28
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,678
NE of TO

If he joins us, we can be known as the "Soviet Six"

Old Sep. 24th, '09, 2:20 pm   #29
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,678
NE of TO

Ok, SP is in.....His name is Nivek Strominoff and we are now officially the "Soviet Six"

Old Sep. 24th, '09, 2:26 pm   #30
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0