XBox-Sports.com
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > Help & Information Desk > Graphics Help

Old Jul. 24th, '16, 12:31 pm   #1
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99
Default Where to get a logo made?

Hello all. Was wondering if anybody could recommend to me a site to get a band logo done? I know we have some amazing Photoshop artists here so figured they could recommend me to a site or person.
Old Jul. 24th, '16, 5:23 pm   #2
Rip Winkle
Administrator

Aug 2008 6,581
Canada

Wish I could help Jeffery.....I'm sure someone here will have some information for you. Hope all is well.

Peace

Site > League > Team > Self
Old Jul. 24th, '16, 5:48 pm   #3
Jeffrey99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Winkle View Post
Wish I could help Jeffery.....I'm sure someone here will have some information for you. Hope all is well.

Peace
Thanks Rip. Going good, work is hectic and new job means I have to be there at 6am and working 11-12 hour days. So between work, band and normal life stuff Xbox One hasn't been turned on in months.

Still miss this place though. Try to at least check it out every once in awhile and see what's going on.
Old Aug. 1st, '16, 6:15 am   #4
LL ShockZone
Coyotes Owner

May 2012 618
Virginia

Jeff,

What kind of work are you looking for specifically, and what does your budget look like?
Old Aug. 1st, '16, 8:05 am   #5
Jeffrey99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL ShockZone View Post
Jeff,

What kind of work are you looking for specifically, and what does your budget look like?
As for what kind of work, idk. Really up to whatever the artist feels would look best. They've had the old one for 5 years and I myself find it kinda cheesy. LOL To me it just screams college band. Below are two examples of their current logo.

As for budget, I have no clue what something like this should cost. I've had people tell me to go get it done on Feverr for $10-20, which I'm assuming is copy and paste for a million bands. Others have told me it'd cost $1000+. So I really have no clue what a legit budget should be. I know drum-art will make me a custom bass drum head for $130 shipped. Aside from that, I really don't know what prices should be.

As for current logo:

Old Aug. 1st, '16, 4:09 pm   #6
BTW8892

May 2009 2,421
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to BTW8892 Send a message via AIM to BTW8892 Send a message via Skype™ to BTW8892

I have worked with a few individuals that I can definitely recommend if you are looking for some high quality work. They all work full-time in the graphic design industry, and they also run an eSports oriented business on the side. I have had plenty of work done by them, and it's more than worth the money you are paying. Not to mention, everything is hand sketched from the ground up, so you are getting an authentic/original logo each and every time.

They don't make their prices available to the public, as it varies based on the request, but normally they are in the $200 range. Here is their website if you are interested in taking a look at their Portfolio.

http://creativegrenade.com/portfolio
Old Aug. 2nd, '16, 7:35 am   #7
Jeffrey99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTW8892 View Post
I have worked with a few individuals that I can definitely recommend if you are looking for some high quality work. They all work full-time in the graphic design industry, and they also run an eSports oriented business on the side. I have had plenty of work done by them, and it's more than worth the money you are paying. Not to mention, everything is hand sketched from the ground up, so you are getting an authentic/original logo each and every time.

They don't make their prices available to the public, as it varies based on the request, but normally they are in the $200 range. Here is their website if you are interested in taking a look at their Portfolio.

http://creativegrenade.com/portfolio
Ok Thanks, I'll check them out as well.
Old Aug. 2nd, '16, 3:50 pm   #8
LL ShockZone
Coyotes Owner

May 2012 618
Virginia

I was going to point you in about the same route - my father has been doing graphic design for the last 30 years. I'll send you a PM with details
Old Aug. 3rd, '16, 7:13 am   #9
Rip Winkle
Administrator

Aug 2008 6,581
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL ShockZone View Post
I was going to point you in about the same route - my father has been doing graphic design for the last 30 years.
I was wondering where that artistic talent came from shock.

Great to see the community helping out each other.....good on ya fellas.....

Peace

Site > League > Team > Self