Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > RPG's

Old Aug. 15th, '13, 6:51 pm   #101
Canbanana
Bananercised
Jan 2013 347
Dallas

I think what happens is you join an already populated world like Red Dead Redemption, where you would more than likely be able to invite someone to that session just like RDR. As far as progression I think it's handled through reputation like xp to what NPC's/Missions and items you have access to. I don't think would limit any portion of the world to you, just your access to unlockable content through reputation. From the looks of it it's very similar to RDR's multiplayer and I expect it to operate very similarly with just more things to do.

Old Aug. 15th, '13, 6:51 pm   #102
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,118
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrugMonkeyRX View Post
That looks sick..i cant wait to get my hands on this game.
I like the idea of planning and executing a heist but really, how hard is it going to be to get away when it's a game where you can lead 20 cop cars and a dozen police choppers to a paint shop, change your car color in a matter of 10 seconds and then none of the cops recognize you?
Old Aug. 15th, '13, 7:00 pm   #103
KT
Jul 2008 5,209
Vancouver, B.C

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulControlla99 View Post
I like the idea of planning and executing a heist but really, how hard is it going to be to get away when it's a game where you can lead 20 cop cars and a dozen police choppers to a paint shop, change your car color in a matter of 10 seconds and then none of the cops recognize you?
I read somewhere that they no longer have "Pay N Spray" and getting away from the cops is more difficult.

Old Aug. 15th, '13, 7:17 pm   #104
Nico 916 Suave
Sir Gorgeous

Jul 2011 3,665
Pittsburgh, PA

Yeah it's more like hiding I read, if you hide long enough without getting caught your wanted level goes down...

TSnake ill never feel safe if I'm golfing in a game with you. I mean imagine going to tee off and you're in someone's snipe scope... Trolls dream haha

Old Aug. 15th, '13, 7:17 pm   #105
bones56
I lock people up

Jun 2008 5,634
Long Island NY
Send a message via MSN to bones56 Send a message via AIM to bones56

Looks pretty cool!!

Old Aug. 16th, '13, 6:14 am   #106
Walbeb
Jun 2012 802
Wallingford, CT.

http://uk.gamespot.com/features/why-...412714/?page=2

This article answered a few questions I had, figured it may answer some of yours as well.
Old Aug. 16th, '13, 1:26 pm   #107
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,118
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gade916 View Post
Yeah it's more like hiding I read, if you hide long enough without getting caught your wanted level goes down...

TSnake ill never feel safe if I'm golfing in a game with you. I mean imagine going to tee off and you're in someone's snipe scope... Trolls dream haha
What would be even better is just before someone's about to tee off, snipe the ball off his tee.
Old Aug. 16th, '13, 1:31 pm   #108
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walbeb View Post
http://uk.gamespot.com/features/why-...412714/?page=2

This article answered a few questions I had, figured it may answer some of yours as well.
Doesn't answer mine, but this is funny/awesome:

Quote:
Say you're hanging out in your high-rise apartment enjoying the view down below. You spot a flurry of red and blue lights in the distance and decide to see what's going on. So you switch on your TV, tune into the news, and suddenly you're watching your friend fleeing from the police in real-time thanks to the news helicopter flying directly above him.
Old Aug. 16th, '13, 1:55 pm   #109
spec0688

Sep 2012 1,562
Canada

Sounds pretty damn awesome, can't wait for this game. Theres a lot of games that I'm looking forward to in the next month or so..

Total War: Rome 2 (PC game)
NHL
FIFA
GTA5
Old Aug. 16th, '13, 6:58 pm   #110
TSnake57

Nov 2012 236
Ronkonkoma, NY
Send a message via AIM to TSnake57

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulControlla99 View Post
What would be even better is just before someone's about to tee off, snipe the ball off his tee.
That is genius!!

Look out Gade!