Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > General Banter

Old Dec. 9th, '09, 3:05 am   #1
pixel_archived

Jun 2008 0
Default Last Movie You Saw Thread

I thought this might be a decent idea for a thread. Just bump this thread with the last movie you watched and let everyone else know what rating you would give it.

The last movie I watched was "Carriers" with the new Captain Kirk, Chris Pine... I think. I never heard of it before I started watching it so it was a pleasant surprise. It is a zombie type of movie and fairly good. Not a ground breaking movie or anything but if you like that genre of movie then you will definitely enjoy it.

I would rate it a 7.5 out of 10.
Old Dec. 9th, '09, 6:36 am   #2
Xenogenetic

Jun 2008 1,544
Ottawa, ON
Send a message via MSN to Xenogenetic

Last movie I saw was the new Star Trek movie. For not being a Star Trek fan whatsoever I thoroughly enjoyed it and I would give it a 8 out of 10.
Old Dec. 9th, '09, 8:00 am   #3
kabbott50

Jun 2008 2,769
St. John's, NL
Send a message via MSN to kabbott50

The Blind Side was the last one I saw. For some reason I didn't think Sandra Bullock as a blond would do it for me, but it caught on as the movie continued. Maybe it was all the tight clothes, who knows? I was, however, disappointed after the movie had ended, being a Patriots fan. I won't say anything about it, but if you watch the movie, you will understand.

8.5/10.

#proudnewfie
Old Dec. 9th, '09, 8:47 am   #4
canadianwhiskey
Relax, have a drink.

Aug 2008 3,367
Ontario, Canada
Send a message via MSN to canadianwhiskey

I checked out Gamer the other night. Pretty cool movie. Not much plot but a lot of cool action.

7 / 10

Old Dec. 9th, '09, 9:11 am   #5
OldTimeHockey
The Garbage Man

Jul 2008 7,648
South Amboy, NJ
Send a message via MSN to OldTimeHockey

JCVD....fell asleep. Enough said.

Old Dec. 9th, '09, 9:23 am   #6
Drake
I don't hold hands

Jul 2008 3,798
Jersey shore

Terminator Salvation. I'd give it 8 out of 10 but im a huge fan of the terminator storyline.
Old Dec. 9th, '09, 9:25 am   #7
Synyster Diablo

Jul 2008 4,884

Funny People with Adam Sandler who I'm a huge fan of but thought this movie was very slow and could of ended a lot sooner than it did. All the funny parts are in the trailer in my opinion...

5/10

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Samuel Johnson
Old Dec. 9th, '09, 11:27 am   #8
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,115
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

Star Trek two days ago and Inglourious Basterds the day before that. Both I had seen before and both are good and I'd recommend seeing. Inglourious Basterds you may want to stay away from if you have a weak stomach.

Old Dec. 9th, '09, 11:36 am   #9
GrandmasterB
This is Flaming Dragon
Jul 2008 1,284
Colorado
Send a message via MSN to GrandmasterB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno72 View Post
Last movie I saw was the new Star Trek movie. For not being a Star Trek fan whatsoever I thoroughly enjoyed it and I would give it a 8 out of 10.
Picked up the Blu-Ray on Saturday for $19.95 at Target. Worth every penny...this was also the last movie I watched. I'm right there with you Xeno, not a Star Trek fan but really enjoyed the movie. 7.5/10
http://appurls.com
http://www.grandmasterb.com
------------------------
"Just contact the Mayor's office. He has a special signal he shines in the sky...it's in the shape of a giant cock". ~ Hit Girl
Old Dec. 9th, '09, 1:47 pm   #10
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

G.I. Joe. Say what you will but I liked it quite a bit. Baroness did it for me, and Scarlet definitely did too. Not up there with the Star Trek's of the world, but a good mindless action movie nonetheless. Snake Eyes and Stormshadow were badass. Wish the movie had a bit more of them fighting.