Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > General Banter

Old May. 11th, '17, 12:28 pm   #11
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,756
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSB View Post
Sorry to hear man, hopefully it gets there sooner rather than later.
Yes, it says 01 June but I think it might get here a little before that. I already have everything I need to get it registered.....just need it to arrive haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x AbiLiTy x View Post
Oh man, can't wait to see some pics! Sorry to hear they dropped the ball on the delivery..
Yes for sure! I will ensure to get plenty and post them up. I am excited as well as my last car was a "beater". It will be nice to cruise around in total comfort.
Old May. 11th, '17, 1:02 pm   #12
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,542
The Elbow

Perhaps it's just a coincidence but on somalipiratesbuyandsell.com there is a new Jeep Cherokee listed for sale or trade. It even says bullet hole free!

As you skate across my blueline in the shadow of death, thou shall fear my evil - Sauerkraut 23:4
"My uncle Tretiak taught me everything I know" - Baron Von Sauerkraut
Old May. 11th, '17, 1:08 pm   #13
OldTimeHockey
The Garbage Man

Jul 2008 7,620
South Amboy, NJ
Send a message via MSN to OldTimeHockey

Hope the boat isn't taking a three hour tour.....a three hour tour.

I know you were so excited for this. Can't wait to see the pics.
Old May. 12th, '17, 8:09 am   #14
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,509
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
Perhaps it's just a coincidence but on somalipiratesbuyandsell.com there is a new Jeep Cherokee listed for sale or trade. It even says bullet hole free!

Old May. 12th, '17, 10:18 am   #15
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,756
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Quote:
Haha, well if Somali pirates were in the Atlantic than I think we all have something to worry about!

No joke though I received an e-mail last night letting me know that it had arrived in Germany and after its customs inspection it will be headed down here. I am HOPING that doesn't take more than a week.
Old May. 12th, '17, 11:13 am   #16
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,542
The Elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latdogg View Post
Haha, well if Somali pirates were in the Atlantic than I think we all have something to worry about!

No joke though I received an e-mail last night letting me know that it had arrived in Germany and after its customs inspection it will be headed down here. I am HOPING that doesn't take more than a week.
I know, they do their "work" off the coast in the Indian Ocean. I guess most tankers these days have their own armed security to ward off attempts. Check this video out.

As you skate across my blueline in the shadow of death, thou shall fear my evil - Sauerkraut 23:4
"My uncle Tretiak taught me everything I know" - Baron Von Sauerkraut
Old May. 13th, '17, 7:12 am   #17
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,756
Fontanafredda, Italy

Quote:
I know, they do their "work" off the coast in the Indian Ocean. I guess most tankers these days have their own armed security to ward off attempts. Check this video out.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpNpDM-enLw
A really good friend of mine and former coworker got out of the military and started working for Beowulf Defense and Security. There are 2 divisions but he chose the maritime one. Essentially, just like your video, merchants hire Beowulf to provide security on their boats when they are traveling around the horn of Africa. Would be a pretty cool gig, he said he saw a lot of action in his 2 years with them.
Old May. 23rd, '17, 10:06 am   #18
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,756
Fontanafredda, Italy

I was finally able to pick this up on the 19th. After driving it for a few days I am really happy with my choice. It is a smooth and comfortable ride. I also am very happy with all the extra features I chose, couldn't think of anything else I need/want. My favorite feature has to be the giant sunroof, it covers the front seats all the way to the back. When I ordered that I didn't know it would be that big! I didn't grab a picture of it but I will get one today or tomorrow, maybe even a video if I can figure out how to post one on here. Anyways here are a few pictures that I had on my phone.

Old May. 23rd, '17, 10:21 am   #19
TheBossCwC
Jaromir Jagr

Sep 2011 548
London, ON

This is great. Good choice. Enjoy

KCCO

Old May. 24th, '17, 6:49 am   #20
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,509
Boston

Glad you finally got it - great features too.