Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > General Banter

Old May. 9th, '18, 4:40 pm   #11
DesiredCustoms
XBSHL Junkie
Jun 2008 3,270
Niagara Falls, Ontario

Jeffrey, not much for cabins on lakes between toronto and detroit.. you can head north and find a great bunch in sauble beach, owen sound, and up the bottom of the lake

if your coming down this way i would suggest looking at the following places niagara region to stay at

Sherkston Shores is a popular beach front cottage/rv resort. very busy in peak times. but one of the best venues around.

if you want a bit quieter i would look bissell's hideaway.

if your up for some amusement parks, cross back over the US side and head to Darien Lake, we spend alot of weekends there with our trailer.

Niagara is a great destination with tons of stuff to see or do. born and raised here and have alot of friends that own business in the districts downtown.

In toronto

-hockey hall of fame
-ripleys aquarium
-the downtown district will give you enough to do. (what type of foods do you guys like?)

Niagara
the falls, clifton hill area are the main spots.. you can go to queenston nice views but just a park sorry muscles.. haha

lundys lane is the main strip that turns into victoria ave and the downtown district

shoot me a pm with any questions..

wish i was around but we will be southeast at Watkins Glenn for the 60hr of Saleen races
Old May. 9th, '18, 6:54 pm   #12
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,154
Winnipeg, Manitoba

You want scenic, take the detour through the upper peninsula. Just dont expect anything resembling civilization for several hours at a time.
"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne