Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Racing

Old Feb. 24th, '09, 10:17 pm   #11
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

that is awesome Mark, played it much? what are your impressions...

Old Feb. 24th, '09, 11:16 pm   #12
md1424
Jun 2008 1,217
Colorado
Send a message via MSN to md1424

I only got to play 2 races but the game is great so far. I hope to find more time to play later so I can get some new cars or maybe I will just give up the 400 points.
Old Feb. 25th, '09, 1:04 am   #13
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,120
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

You might as well go through the races cause you need to scope out the layout of the city anyway or people will own you in races and stuff. Don't know exactly how the online is set up cause I've only played offline but there are a ton of secret routes to make races a lot shorter.
Old Feb. 25th, '09, 2:27 am   #14
darktrc
Landeskoging

Jun 2008 3,223
Richmond Hill, ON
Send a message via MSN to darktrc

Hey dudes, anyone up for some Burnout sometime tomorrow night? We can get a few of us together and we will be good to go?
Old Feb. 25th, '09, 11:59 pm   #15
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

has anyone noticed the billboards in Paradise City? I was driving by the Ball park and noticed this ad:

I got to thinking that I am seeing this because my IP address is Canadian, I also noticed a few other signs Burger King, Gillette and the like and thought it was pretty neat....

Old Feb. 26th, '09, 12:05 am   #16
darktrc
Landeskoging

Jun 2008 3,223
Richmond Hill, ON

Yea i noticed that, the blue jays and such I noticed it. It's awesome! they updated the billboards with the patch and stuff. The Burnout Paradise billboards that u can take down used to be just billboards and not light up signs like they are now, its pretty awesome
Old Feb. 26th, '09, 7:30 am   #17
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,120
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

I don't think I'll be able to play any tonight.
Old Mar. 1st, '09, 9:46 am   #18
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario

I have to say that was a blast last night fella's, I knew it would be fun but that was awesome!! and MD.. I gunnin' for you now

Old Mar. 1st, '09, 11:44 am   #19
darktrc
Landeskoging

Jun 2008 3,223
Richmond Hill, ON

Last night was freaking awesome, marked man was halarious. I swear you are cheesing somehow Rob , you were always far away from us when you became the marked man! But all in all, a awesome night. Hopefully we can get people together again for another run, Decade needs to get his damn game back!
Old Mar. 1st, '09, 11:58 am   #20
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario

I always took a wrong turn, by the time I realized it the marked man was gunned down I figured I was sitting pretty away from the flock