Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Racing

Old Jul. 31st, '13, 2:58 pm   #11
Walbeb
Jun 2012 802
Wallingford, CT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
The map is not big enough, they should have included Canada as well and that's why I probably won't get this game.

I agree Ray, I have the steering wheel, pedals and shifter just sitting at home collecting dust. I wish a great driving game would come out so I'd be inclined to use it.
I look forward to us owning PS4's and racing together. Will be cool to race against someone with a wheel and not a controller. I'm angry at Xbox for not letting me use the one I have for Forza, otherwise I'd still be playing Horizon everyday.
Old Jul. 31st, '13, 7:51 pm   #12
bubbaman115

Sep 2008 1,073
Reading, PA

Defenitly looking forward to a racing game that allows you to just cruise around, looks cool if a lot of us would get it to form the groups and race around
Old Jul. 31st, '13, 8:15 pm   #13
Canbanana
Bananercised
Jan 2013 337
Dallas

I purchased a wheel during the time i was playing TDU2 heavily. It isn't worth $250 just a mere $150 as it's the Logitech Driving Force GT, but it gets the job done and it's also PC and PS3 Compatible. From what I've read about Drive Club my wheel is supposedly supported which leads me to believe it will be widely supported by most driving games on the PS4. I'm always happy to find more games that put this thing into action, so far it's done great in TDU2, NFS, F1 2012, Euro truck simulator and my personal favorite Farming simulator.
Old Jul. 31st, '13, 8:30 pm   #14
TSnake57

Nov 2012 236
Ronkonkoma, NY
Send a message via AIM to TSnake57

Looks pretty cool. I'll definitely keep an eye on it.
Old Jul. 31st, '13, 8:45 pm   #15
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,710
St. Louis, Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaman115 View Post
Defenitly looking forward to a racing game that allows you to just cruise around, looks cool if a lot of us would get it to form the groups and race around
Yeah, you can lock off in a group of four so the other people in the world can't mess with you on purpose. Anti-griefing feature I wish and hope they bump that up to at least 8. Four isn't that many. I'm not trying to be picky. I'm just saying that, especially for next-gen, four isn't all that many and it sometimes isn't as much fun with just four people. Although, sometimes I do like when there aren't a ton of people talking too. I would like the option of 8 though.
Old Aug. 1st, '13, 12:56 pm   #16
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,950
Toronto

I wonder how accurate the maps will be. Like if I stop at a light in Compton LA, will I get car jacked?

Old Aug. 2nd, '13, 10:09 am   #17
TwoBarrel
XBSHL

Aug 2008 1,463
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to TwoBarrel Send a message via AIM to TwoBarrel Send a message via Yahoo to TwoBarrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
I wonder how accurate the maps will be. Like if I stop at a light in Compton LA, will I get car jacked?
Nobody stops at traffic lights in Compton 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old Nov. 8th, '14, 4:17 pm   #18
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

I got into the XB1 beta for this. Anyone else? I'm getting into it tomorrow most likely.

Old Nov. 9th, '14, 3:21 pm   #19
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,710
St. Louis, Mo

I'm in it. I played for quite a while last night. Drove from "Detroit" to "St. Louis". It was cool seeing the Arch and "Bush" Stadium Other than that, St. Louis was far from being accurate which I'm fully aware that it wasn't supposed to be.

As for the game, it is/was OK. Better than Forza Horizons, but I'm not sure if it's something I'll buy. I only have a street car so far but I was able to get out of police chases through the woods fairly easily.

Seems to be A LOT of story and since it was the beta, I just wanted to get through it and play so I skipped a lot of movies. I do think having a story will be good though because it gives you some sort of goal and keeps you interested. Forza Horizons didn't have it and while I liked the idea of just getting on an doing whatever, it got stale fast for me. So a storyline isn't bad at all. Just not for me in a beta.
Old Nov. 10th, '14, 8:03 am   #20
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

My impression is that it's fine but not for me. I don't like racing games that much anyway. I agree on the story aspect being a positive. I played for an hour or so. I might try it a bit tonight but with Halo out tomorrow today will be it.