Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Racing

Old Jun. 11th, '09, 9:47 am   #1
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0
Default Criterion working on a NFS game?

yup yup!

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=3948

Quote:
"We've taken the Burnout team and combined it with our Need For Speed franchise," said John Pleasants, COO of Electronic Arts, speaking on EA's efforts to reboot the lagging racing franchise. "So we now have that in our favor because that Burnout team is probably one of the more online-centric and notably high-quality game developers that we have out at Criterion."

Old Jul. 24th, '10, 12:04 am   #2
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

I posted this over a year ago...

FINALLY we have some video:

I have to say that this has climbed from probably to will buy for me, looks great!

Old Jul. 24th, '10, 12:14 am   #3
Huskies v3
One Last Run

Dec 2008 463
Chicago, Illinois
Send a message via MSN to Huskies v3 Send a message via AIM to Huskies v3

That's looks amazing. I have been a little disappointed with the last couple NFS games. This looks like it will be the best in awhile.
Old Jul. 24th, '10, 5:55 am   #4
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario

having Criterion working on the title may have ruffled a few feathers in the NFS camp but overall I think it's a win win win.

Criterion/EA NFS series and most importantly we as consumers can get back to the good old days of NFS racing, I can't wait!!

Old Jul. 24th, '10, 7:47 pm   #5
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,727
Boston

That does indeed look awesome! Of course I spotted another trailer available for another game, which I will post in T minus 3....2...