Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Everything Else

Old Dec. 5th, '14, 11:10 am   #1
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,113
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99
Default Telltale Adventure Games

I've played all the Walking Dead episodes and even though season 2 wasn't quite as good as season 1, I really liked them both. I heard The Wolf Among Us was really good but haven't got around to it and now Game of Thrones and Tales From the Borderlands are out and I was wondering if anyone has played any of these other ones yet and what they thought of them. Sans spoilers of course.

Old Dec. 9th, '14, 12:04 pm   #2
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,749
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

I was thinking about playing the Game of Thrones one since I am a big fan of the books/series. I would love some thoughts as well from someone who has played it.
Old Dec. 9th, '14, 3:48 pm   #3
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,149
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I've been thinking about it, but I worry because A) if I don't like it, I'll still feel somewhat obligated to finish the series and B) they tend to put these things on sale at the end of the season anyway.
"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Dec. 10th, '14, 10:09 am   #4
SoulControlla99
{ { { { BACON } } } }

Dec 2008 5,113
Portland, OR
Send a message via MSN to SoulControlla99

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleyarms83 View Post
I've been thinking about it, but I worry because A) if I don't like it, I'll still feel somewhat obligated to finish the series and B) they tend to put these things on sale at the end of the season anyway.
I think that's the way I'm leaning. I have so many games already, I might as wait until the whole season is done then pick it up on sale. I was going to pick it up early if it was great so it would give the wife and I something to do together but from what I've seen on Twitch, it's not that phenomenal. It looks ok.