Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Baseball > The Show

Old Jul. 19th, '11, 10:31 am   #421
bones56
I lock people up

Jun 2008 5,627
Long Island NY
Send a message via MSN to bones56 Send a message via AIM to bones56

My apologies my schedule has not allowed me any extra gaming time. (and the future doesn't look too bright)

Old Jul. 22nd, '11, 2:19 am   #422
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,758
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

I just had an epic game against the Mets. My pitcher that I called up from AAA had another dominant performance making his record on the season 2-0 (in 2 starts). This game I just played he went 9.0 innings, gave up 1 hit and 0 runs. He only threw 89 pitches too. I won the game 1-0 and have now won 4 of my last 5. I think it is a little late for a playoff run but it is more enjoyable now that I am getting the hang of pitching.
Old Jul. 22nd, '11, 7:30 am   #423
TommyNuGuns

Jul 2008 924
Lebanon,Ohio
Send a message via AIM to TommyNuGuns Send a message via Yahoo to TommyNuGuns

Great pitching performance! I have yet to throw a no hitter. I went 6 and 2/3 rds throwing a perfect game before giving up back to back singles to break it up.
Closest I've been.

sent from my Evo 4G using tapatalk
Old Jul. 23rd, '11, 12:15 am   #424
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,758
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Yea it was a great performance for sure. He was hitting his spots for the most part. I'm pretty sure I gave up that 1 hit in the 6th or 7th but I'm not sure.
Old Aug. 20th, '11, 11:34 pm   #425
TommyNuGuns

Jul 2008 924
Lebanon,Ohio
Send a message via AIM to TommyNuGuns Send a message via Yahoo to TommyNuGuns

Well this was a huge waste of time. Play a 72 game season and go 60-12. I go up against Oakland who had 40 some wins and of course they get home field advantage. My offensive play had been a little rough as of late. I lose the 1st game 1-0 so I take a day off before playing the 2nd and scrape together a 4-3 win. I go to play the 3rd game and lose power for a minute halfway through. I was losing at the time so it credited me with the loss. I get back on tonight to replay the game and win...barely again in extra innings. Afterwards to find out that was a big waste of time because It had simmed out the series already. Even though it was showing 5 games on the schedule to be played first team to win 2 games won the series and it showed me losing the series 4-1. I tried resetting but to no avail. First off losing a 5 game series 4 games to 1 makes no sense, showing 5 games to be played but only letting you play 3 makes no sense, and the fact that they had home field advantage makes no sense. I went to sim the other american league series and it did the same thing. One team won the first 2 games and the other won the 3rd and then it autoresolved the team that won the first 2 to win out the other 2 games to give them a series win 4 to 1 as well!

Just a heads up Boozers that your 3rd game will probably decide the series even though it shows 5 games to be played.

I guess I should've stopped playing this as well..what a waste