Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Baseball > The Show

Old Jun. 16th, '11, 12:36 am   #1
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,758
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg
Default Pitcher Stamina

I have only played two games so far and in the first game my starter was gassed after 5.0 innings of work and ~75 pitches. That isn't horrible as I was putting his meter into the red a lot. I just played my second game though and things were worse;

As you can see my starter made it only 4.1 innings and had ZERO energy left. It really sucks too because I had to go to my bullpen and they gave up 4 runs. It was Chacins scheduled start and on the pitcher selection screen his energy meter was full. I was just wondering what settings are being used as far as pitcher fatigue? I don't think any starter should be gassed after 58 pitches.
Old Jun. 16th, '11, 8:34 am   #2
TommyNuGuns

Jul 2008 924
Lebanon,Ohio
Send a message via AIM to TommyNuGuns Send a message via Yahoo to TommyNuGuns

I haven't seen those issues with any of my starters. I've had a few complete games with my starters going anywhere between 90-110 pitches with a sliver of energy left. Only guy that has stamina issues for me is CJ Wilson. My last two starts with him his energy bar is only 4/5 th's full to start the game.

That is a little odd that he is completely gassed after 58 pitches. I will have to take a look at what my stamina bar ratings are for my pitchers. His only looks 3 quarters full and that could be the issue.
Old Jun. 16th, '11, 8:40 am   #3
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

58 pitches through 4 innings? that's when my guys seem to wake up....

the only thing I could think of is that maybe he's heavier and gets winded faster...?

Old Jun. 16th, '11, 5:19 pm   #4
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,758
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Well I'm thinking it may be a bug or something because my very next game Cook went 9.0 innings for me. We will see how Chacin does in his next start.