Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > RPG's

Old Jul. 4th, '18, 10:23 am   #1
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,761
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg
Default Fallout 76

I meant to post here about this when it was announced but I got sidetracked. I am pretty excited for this game! I am not sure about many of the details but I did pre-order it so that I can participate in the beta. I have loved the Fallout series and I am very much looking forward to exploring the wasteland with some friends! I decided to get it for console over PC, anyone else going to purchase this game?
Old Jul. 4th, '18, 12:03 pm   #2
Nico 916 Suave
Sir Gorgeous

Jul 2011 3,669
Pittsburgh, PA

I might! I'm pretty interested in how they're going to go about making a game like this... I'm going to buy most likely, but I want to see more details first

Old Jul. 4th, '18, 12:27 pm   #3
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,166
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I will. Fallout 4 restored my faith in Bethesda. And the series concept is great. Allegedly this game will be about the first vault dweller to leave the vault after the fallout.

"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne
Old Jul. 4th, '18, 2:28 pm   #4
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,761
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleyarms83 View Post
I will. Fallout 4 restored my faith in Bethesda. And the series concept is great. Allegedly this game will be about the first vault dweller to leave the vault after the fallout.
Yes, this game will take place 25 years after the bombs fell. This will be the "first" game of the series in terms of chronological order.
Old Jul. 4th, '18, 5:36 pm   #5
KT
Jul 2008 5,214
Vancouver, B.C

I will for sure get it for PC, loved playing Fallout 4. I've always wondered how Fallout would play as a multiplayer game and now we finally get to find out. Obviously they will have to revamp the entire AI for companions, and enemies for it to work. Not sure how VATS will work either in real time, but apparently it will still be in the game. Looking forward to exploring the map which will be at least 4x larger than the Commonwealth, and based in West Virginia.

The only negative that since it's multiplayer they can't really include mods which is what makes their games so damn good. I feel bad for mod authors as they single handedly made Fallout 4 one of the best games i've ever played. I just hope people don't run around looking to PvP too much because then it's just another GTA 5 online and a complete shitshow. Not sure how it will work but looking forward to it.

Old Jul. 4th, '18, 7:30 pm   #6
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,761
Fontanafredda, Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT View Post
I will for sure get it for PC, loved playing Fallout 4. I've always wondered how Fallout would play as a multiplayer game and now we finally get to find out. Obviously they will have to revamp the entire AI for companions, and enemies for it to work. Not sure how VATS will work either in real time, but apparently it will still be in the game. Looking forward to exploring the map which will be at least 4x larger than the Commonwealth, and based in West Virginia.

The only negative that since it's multiplayer they can't really include mods which is what makes their games so damn good. I feel bad for mod authors as they single handedly made Fallout 4 one of the best games i've ever played. I just hope people don't run around looking to PvP too much because then it's just another GTA 5 online and a complete shitshow. Not sure how it will work but looking forward to it.
Yea, I would love to get it for my PC but I have a bunch of friends who are getting it for Xbox so that's why I am going that route. As for online, they may do it similar to the Elder Scrolls Online, all the main areas are PvE. If you want PvP you go to Cyrodiil. That could be one route they are taking but who knows.