Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Baseball > The Show

Old May. 28th, '14, 9:49 pm   #81
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

Small studio, small budget?

EA/DICE big studio, big budget...

BF4 has been lag free for awhile now, I did squeeze an online game of the show in tonight and wasn't "pull my hair out" bad. Timing is everything though and I got thumped.

Old May. 29th, '14, 9:38 am   #82
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,789
NE of TO

who's the developer? I thought it was Sony.

Old May. 29th, '14, 10:50 am   #83
Phoenix 2.0
I see dead people.

Jun 2008 12,960
Windsor Ontario
Send a message via MSN to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via AIM to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Skype™ to Phoenix 2.0 Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix 2.0

SCE San Diego studio is who makes the show, it is a Sony product but small studio. I think they only make the show which makes it worse.... Online should be on par with every other multiplayer game but it's not.

Old May. 29th, '14, 11:06 am   #84
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 17,789
NE of TO

then what they should do is make the offline only version for PS4, then license an online only version to Microsoft.lol

Old May. 29th, '14, 1:08 pm   #85
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,759
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
then what they should do is make the offline only version for PS4, then license an online only version to Microsoft.lol
I would cry tears of joy if they brought The Show to Xbox. Hell, it would be nice if ANYBODY would bring a legit baseball game to Xbox.....
Old May. 29th, '14, 3:58 pm   #86
Tougie
Banned
Jun 2012 1,649
Rockland, ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latdogg View Post
I would cry tears of joy if they brought The Show to Xbox. Hell, it would be nice if ANYBODY would bring a legit baseball game to Xbox.....
Same here, considering I bought a PS3 simply to play the Show. Couldn't bring myself to buy a PS4 just for the enhanced graphics, but the gameplay is still just fantastic. Don't find myself getting bored with offline anytime soon, especially with dynamic difficulty keeping the game challenging.
Old May. 30th, '14, 9:14 am   #87
Latdogg
Chicago

Jul 2008 2,759
Fontanafredda, Italy
Send a message via MSN to Latdogg Send a message via Skype™ to Latdogg Send a message via Yahoo to Latdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tougie View Post
Same here, considering I bought a PS3 simply to play the Show. Couldn't bring myself to buy a PS4 just for the enhanced graphics, but the gameplay is still just fantastic. Don't find myself getting bored with offline anytime soon, especially with dynamic difficulty keeping the game challenging.
Yea my PS3 is currently broken so I just have TS14 for my Vita. I agree that the offline mode is super fun and addictive. With last years version I played 11 full seasons with my closer without any sims, lol.
Old Jun. 12th, '14, 8:05 am   #88
Tougie
Banned
Jun 2012 1,649
Rockland, ME

Don't know why I played as the Mets, but I did, and I had a true "Mets" moment.

Top 9, 1 out, double play ball, and Ruben Tejada skies the throw the first. First pitch of the next at bat, passed ball by Teagarden. Get the 2nd out.......Pinch hitter.....a nobody from the Rangers minors, 1-2 count, he gets a line to left that stays a damn millimeter to the left of the line.

Bottom nine. First two guys line out. David Wright is up. Get the zone perfect, LONG FLY BALL!!!!!! ROBBED! GAME OVER!

Friggin' Mets man.