Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > General Banter

Old Jun. 12th, '17, 6:23 pm   #1
BenchBoss67
Oct 2008 2,381
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67
Default Toronto Info needed

Hey guys I know Scott and Dc are from the toronto area. Looking to make a trek to the area end of Oct wondering how bad it is to get to the hall of fame from the toronto airport if I were to stay in that area. Prices are quite a bit cheaper for hotels
Old Jun. 12th, '17, 7:24 pm   #2
DesiredCustoms
XBSHL Junkie
Jun 2008 3,238
Niagara Falls, Ontario

u can take the Union Pearson Express train.. if u are going down for the day its cheaper then a cab and quicker.. gets you right back to the airport.

few other options as well. if u are going to rent a car stay in etobicoke or even mississauga area and take the GO train downtown for the day. your parking fees would pay for the train and less stress and alot cheaper hotels.

hockey hall of fame, Leafs, Raps, MLS, CFL .. lots going on in october..
Old Jun. 12th, '17, 8:11 pm   #3
BenchBoss67
Oct 2008 2,381
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

we are driving up probably stay in one of the hilton property mear mississauga. we want to go to hockey hall of fame and want to see a couple of the junior arenas. london and mississauga. there is a hotel on dixie rd i was looking at
Old Jun. 13th, '17, 11:31 am   #4
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Versus Hands

Jun 2008 17,604
The Elbow

Yeah, you're better off taking the train to get downtown and miss all the traffic.

As you skate across my blueline in the shadow of death, thou shall fear my evil - Sauerkraut 23:4
"My uncle Tretiak taught me everything I know" - Baron Von Sauerkraut
Old Jun. 13th, '17, 12:35 pm   #5
BenchBoss67
Oct 2008 2,381
West Chester, PA

Thanks guys think we are going to go to a steelheads game they play the knights while we are there
Old Jun. 13th, '17, 12:55 pm   #6
OSB
Maximum effort!

Jun 2008 13,547
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
Yeah, you're better off taking the train to get downtown and miss all the traffic.
This. I was in Toronto about 3 years ago for work, and the traffic was the stuff of nightmares.
When life knocks you down, get back up, smile, and politely say, "You hit like a bitch".