Landeskoging

Jun 2008 3,223
Richmond Hill, ON
Send a message via MSN to darktrc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExArmySgt View Post
I would be thrown out for cursing and thus forfeit by default. LOL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Lmao. Am I allowed to agree?? I've only played with you a few times Sgt, but I'm going to!
Old Aug. 28th, '12, 11:32 am   #12
nosice
#1 TEXAN FAN

Jul 2008 3,100
Raleigh, NC
Send a message via MSN to nosice Send a message via AIM to nosice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExArmySgt View Post
I would be thrown out for cursing and thus forfeit by default. LOL

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
NO, I actually think you would probably try to keep it all in so much that you would probably have an aneurism right there in front of some 12 year old, who is then scarred for life...lol..

or you'll hold it in for so long and bust, then go on a rant for 30 minutes and some 12 year old would be scarred for life..

Im going with 12 year old scarred for life for 500 Alex....

Old Aug. 27th, '13, 10:31 pm   #13
TexGoBlue
Picking up the garbage!

Jun 2012 441
Warren, MI

Felt that this thread deserved a revival as I won another Walmart Madden tournament last night, making it 3 years running!

There were 18 people there and it went from 8pm until 1:30am and boy was I tired by the end of it, especially having worked all day and having to be to work at 8am this morning.

I won my first round game 14-7, my 2nd round 14-3 and the 3rd round 14-10, securing myself a spot in the championship. I went up against a kid who I could only describe as a "cheese" player who did about 10 hot routes each play and ran the same plays over and over again in all of the games that I had watched. He routed people 28-0, 21-0, and 21-3 to get into the finals, so I was a bit concerned.

Turns out there was nothing to be worried about as he ran the same plays he had been all night and I was able to counter them with logical defense rather easily. I was up 21-0 at the beginning of the 4th quarter when he quit as I picked him off for the 4th time.

That being said, I'm looking to sell a new in the box copy of Madden 25 as I was really unimpressed with the game. The graphics were a step back Madden 13's and had a lot of tearing and looked really unpolished and some of the players look like they have giraffe necks. Also had a lot of ridiculous flopping of players on the ground.
Old Aug. 30th, '13, 4:06 pm   #14
PLAYMKR
Ultimate Niner Fan

Aug 2008 872
Wylie, TX

^

Congrats..Now pay the man..lol
Old Aug. 30th, '13, 7:36 pm   #15
TexGoBlue
Picking up the garbage!

Jun 2012 441
Warren, MI

Show me the money!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
Old Aug. 25th, '14, 10:41 pm   #16
TexGoBlue
Picking up the garbage!

Jun 2012 441
Warren, MI

The saga continues... I am at my 4th Walmart Madden tourney and have started out winning 21-0 via the mercy rule in yhe 2nd quarter. Considering over half of the contestants are 12 or under, I think my chances are good for a four-peat.
Old Aug. 26th, '14, 7:51 am   #17
TexGoBlue
Picking up the garbage!

Jun 2012 441
Warren, MI

And after 6 hours and all the children going home early I successfully secured my 4th Madden game in 4 years courtesy of Walmart.
Old Aug. 26th, '14, 8:14 am   #18
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,194
Toronto

Congrats on beating the little kids Tex!

I hear that Walmart is going to bring in a out of state ringer to take you out next year.....

Old Aug. 26th, '14, 1:42 pm   #19
Jcon77
Dee Plane, Dee Plane!

Jun 2008 4,268
Tampa, FL
Send a message via MSN to Jcon77 Send a message via AIM to Jcon77

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexGoBlue View Post
And after 6 hours and all the children going home early I successfully secured my 4th Madden game in 4 years courtesy of Walmart.
I don't know that you should be proud of beating children unless they're your own. But hey congrats :-p

Old Aug. 26th, '14, 1:50 pm   #20
muscleyarms83
Et Non Erunt Decem

Jun 2010 5,160
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexGoBlue View Post
The saga continues... I am at my 4th Walmart Madden tourney and have started out winning 21-0 via the mercy rule in yhe 2nd quarter. Considering over half of the contestants are 12 or under, I think my chances are good for a four-peat.
Flawless victory!

Ah well. Free is free and it's nothing I wouldn't do. If anything I'd smack talk junior the whole time!

"Ya drive on down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs play, and sure, the gas is cheap, but fuck if they don't even have All Dressed chips in that shithole." - Wayne