Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Other Sports > Golf

Old Jun. 20th, '15, 2:10 pm   #1
Canbanana
Bananercised
Jan 2013 347
Dallas
Default Rory McIlroy PGA Tour?

I'm kind of surprised, I haven't noticed anyone post anything about this up coming title. Considering how popular '14 was among the group, I'm curious if there is still interest. Either way I'll be picking it up I just haven't decided on which system yet.

Old Jun. 20th, '15, 3:52 pm   #2
allthway
Master
May 2014 738

I've preordered it already

Hello
Old Jun. 20th, '15, 3:52 pm   #3
Tougie
Banned
Jun 2012 1,649
Rockland, ME

Hate to break it to you, but EA is giving this game the NHL 15 treatment. It's a shell of what it should be, so they're keeping quiet.

Good article about it and it's "features".
Old Jun. 20th, '15, 5:49 pm   #4
Canbanana
Bananercised
Jan 2013 347
Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tougie View Post
Hate to break it to you, but EA is giving this game the NHL 15 treatment. It's a shell of what it should be, so they're keeping quiet.

Good article about it and it's "features".
Hummm that's really disappointing, guess i'll have to give the golf club a try.

Old Jun. 20th, '15, 6:44 pm   #5
BleedBlueBlood
Baron Von Sauerkraut

Jun 2008 18,234
Toronto

I'll play it when it's available on Access.

Old Jun. 21st, '15, 8:13 am   #6
Rip Winkle
Administrator

Aug 2008 6,623
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canbanana View Post
I'm kind of surprised, I haven't noticed anyone post anything about this up coming title. Considering how popular '14 was among the group, I'm curious if there is still interest. Either way I'll be picking it up I just haven't decided on which system yet.
There will be a crew with it for sure...... Bong, Cowboy, alltheway....lots of others. Always makes for a few could little tourneys.

Peace

Site > League > Team > Self
Old Jun. 21st, '15, 9:38 am   #7
BenchBoss67

Oct 2008 2,373
West Chester, PA
Send a message via MSN to BenchBoss67 Send a message via AIM to BenchBoss67 Send a message via Yahoo to BenchBoss67

the go;f club is supposed to be a good game and really customiizable from what i hear

Old Jun. 21st, '15, 12:05 pm   #8
Zaunbie

Jan 2013 420
Halifax Nova Scotia

Wow Tougie thanks for that post, I was very excited to get this game, and by very excited to get this game I mean very excited to not have to play the Gong Show that is NHL 15 on XB1..... but now I am not excited at all. How can they rationalize only putting in 8 courses +1 with a pre order and only 12 PGA tour golfers. They took out my favorite course in Banff Springs and I mean FUCK 12 golfers and 8 FUCKING COURSES. Fair to say I am not getting this on release date anymore, gunna wait for that drastic EA price drop 2 months in because no one bought their crud game.

Old Jun. 21st, '15, 1:56 pm   #9
Canbanana
Bananercised
Jan 2013 347
Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlueBlood View Post
I'll play it when it's available on Access.
That's about how I feel now unfortunately... the other sad part is, it probably won't hit EA Access till either this winter or spring of next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaunbie View Post
Wow Tougie thanks for that post, I was very excited to get this game, and by very excited to get this game I mean very excited to not have to play the Gong Show that is NHL 15 on XB1..... but now I am not excited at all. How can they rationalize only putting in 8 courses +1 with a pre order and only 12 PGA tour golfers. They took out my favorite course in Banff Springs and I mean FUCK 12 golfers and 8 FUCKING COURSES. Fair to say I am not getting this on release date anymore, gunna wait for that drastic EA price drop 2 months in because no one bought their crud game.
You basically just described where I was at and where I am now with this game. Maybe I'll pick up MLB 15 to tie me over the summer since I'm still rockin' '14.

Old Jun. 21st, '15, 4:37 pm   #10
Zaunbie

Jan 2013 420
Halifax Nova Scotia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canbanana View Post
You basically just described where I was at and where I am now with this game. Maybe I'll pick up MLB 15 to tie me over the summer since I'm still rockin' '14.
Yeah I have been playing MLB 15 at my buddies cause I don't have a PS anything and its such a fun game man, I wish sony didn't snag the rights to it cause I miss playing ball and those 2K games just don't cut it.