XBox-Sports.com
User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > General Section > Help & Information Desk > Graphics Help

Old Feb. 1st, '17, 4:08 pm   #1
Chew Therapy
#PackItUp

Jul 2012 1,038
Edmonton AB
Default Looking for help for stream graphics

I have a general idea of what i want done, and have it kind of all laid out in a very crude paint jpeg, but that pretty much is the extent of my skill, looking to bounce ideas back and forth and for help potentially polishing off my ass paint drawing and turning it into a solid layout to help improve my stream. pls help
Old Feb. 1st, '17, 6:25 pm   #2
BTW8892

May 2009 2,437
Long Island, NY
Send a message via MSN to BTW8892 Send a message via AIM to BTW8892 Send a message via Skype™ to BTW8892

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chew Therapy View Post
I have a general idea of what i want done, and have it kind of all laid out in a very crude paint jpeg, but that pretty much is the extent of my skill, looking to bounce ideas back and forth and for help potentially polishing off my ass paint drawing and turning it into a solid layout to help improve my stream. pls help
Shoot me a PM with the layout you have and I can toss something together for you. I used to do a ton of these for eSports teams when I was involved in the scene.
Old Feb. 1st, '17, 7:47 pm   #3
Chew Therapy
#PackItUp

Jul 2012 1,038
Edmonton AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTW8892 View Post
Shoot me a PM with the layout you have and I can toss something together for you. I used to do a ton of these for eSports teams when I was involved in the scene.
I have your skype, does that work for you?