Remember Me?:    
  Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   XBox-Sports Forum > Games > Basketball

Old May. 20th, '12, 7:45 pm   #1
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99
Default NBA 2k12 loading times

I normally buy the NBA game towards the end of the season after a price deop to play My player. I ended up renting it for the PS3 this weekend as the 360 version wasnt in. The PS3 version has super long load times for my player, like 45-60 secs. was just wondering is the 360 version the same? Trying to decide if I want to continue my PS3 career or start a new one on 360.
Old May. 20th, '12, 8:11 pm   #2
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

I don't recall the load times for "My Player" but the whole game seems to have long load times. Every mode has long load times in my opinion so I would assume the "My Player" was just the same. I only played that mode for a short while.
Old May. 21st, '12, 12:54 am   #3
jujimum
Custom User Title

Jun 2008 18,713
St. Louis, Mo

OK, not sure where you're wanting the load times.

But clicking the box to the far right on the main menu to go to My Player took about 5 seconds to load the next screen. That's the screen that shows your points, next up on the schedule, etc. etc.

I didn't go into any more screens so if you want me to check others out, let me know.

Like I said, about 5 seconds after clicking the My Player main menu option (picture of your player) to get to the next screen.
Old May. 21st, '12, 6:09 am   #4
Jeffrey99
New GT: drummerJ99

Jul 2008 3,096
Columbus, IN
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey99 Send a message via AIM to Jeffrey99 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffrey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujimum View Post
OK, not sure where you're wanting the load times.

But clicking the box to the far right on the main menu to go to My Player took about 5 seconds to load the next screen. That's the screen that shows your points, next up on the schedule, etc. etc.

I didn't go into any more screens so if you want me to check others out, let me know.

Like I said, about 5 seconds after clicking the My Player main menu option (picture of your player) to get to the next screen.
Yea was talking more actually loading getting into the games or drills. Overall not a big deal. May just rent the one for 360 and buys whichever plays better. LOL Too bad no RedBox around me still has it.